Poké-Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
tapu_koko_b__ware_by_pantsgod-daqylq0.png

Tapu Koko B Ware

JustusSalem

Jobber
Reaction score
Has anyone else heard of/read Pocket Monsters: The Animations? If you haven't I would recommend it, it gives you a whole different insight to the Pokemon Universe mainly the Anime, but it is still pretty cool.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
  • Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

JustusSalem

Jobber
Reaction score
So after replaying Moon and actually taking my time with it, I have to say I actually really enjoyed it more than before where I rushed through it and didn't pay much attention to it. I liked the story, though I still some of it is still bizarre, a lot more once I actually paid attention, and the numerous theories on about it are quite interesting as well. I have to say as well that the characters actually seemed like people with invested backstories and not something super generic, I actually felt bad when Lusamine basically denounced her children and said she had none and when Lillie left for Kanto. I mean I could go on about the other things I enjoy about the game once I actually played it and didn't rush through it, but everything has been pretty much said, and there are still somethings I dislike, but my view on the games have completely changed. Also, anyone else died several times when they faced Lurantis?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
So after replaying Moon and actually taking my time with it, I have to say I actually really enjoyed it more than before where I rushed through it and didn't pay much attention to it. I liked the story, though I still some of it is still bizarre, a lot more once I actually paid attention, and the numerous theories on about it are quite interesting as well. I have to say as well that the characters actually seemed like people with invested backstories and not something super generic, I actually felt bad when Lusamine basically denounced her children and said she had none and when Lillie left for Kanto. I mean I could go on about the other things I enjoy about the game once I actually played it and didn't rush through it, but everything has been pretty much said, and there are still somethings I dislike, but my view on the games have completely changed. Also, anyone else died several times when they faced Lurantis?

I think Lusamine went to Kanto with Lillie. I think...I saw it in a Bird Keeper Toby theory so.....yeah.

Also, Totem Lurantis is evil.....I died 5 times....even with a Charjabug and a Salandit...

Reactions: JustusSalem

JustusSalem

Jobber
Reaction score
I think Lusamine went to Kanto with Lillie. I think...I saw it in a Bird Keeper Toby theory so.....yeah.

Also, Totem Lurantis is evil.....I died 5 times....even with a Charjabug and a Salandit...
Yeah, I saw his video about it and several others, and I read somewhere else that Lillie, along with Lusamine, was going to Kanto to get help from Bill. I died 3 times to Lurantis, mainly because Castfrom would show up and use Sunny Day and the Lurnatis would just destroy me until the fourth time where it called Trumbeak. Also, I think Bewear is now my second favorite Pokemon of all time, and my favorite of this gen.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I think I lost once to Lurnatis. I have one on my team now. Love that thing.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
So basically it will nothing but teams of Tapu Koko/Lele, Mimikyu, two Ultra Beast, and Toxapex, sounds fun.

First, might I say I approve of your Bewear and so does Cocoa.

20k1vfk.jpg

Second, my Mimikyu beat my friend so bad that he released a shiny Mimikyu just to spite me...

JustusSalem

Jobber
Reaction score
First, might I say I approve of your Bewear and so does Cocoa.

20k1vfk.jpg

Second, my Mimikyu beat my friend so bad that he released a shiny Mimikyu just to spite me...
At first, I didn't like Bewear, but after watching the anime and using it on my team I began to like it and nice name. Also, I hate Mimikyu so very much.

As I was browsing through Youtube I found this.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
At first, I didn't like Bewear, but after watching the anime and using it on my team I began to like it and nice name. Also, I hate Mimikyu so very much.

As I was browsing through Youtube I found this.

I'm using Mimikyu because it needs love and my friends find it annoying to face.