Poké-Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Yeah, I didn't know either, that's all new to me.

And it sounds super annoying. Can you just change the internal clock on your DS to Friday, catch it, and then change it back?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I didn't know they had special days for certain Pokemon.

It has happened in most games since Gen 2. Some pokemon evolve at certain times of the day, like Riolu evolving to Lucario with high happiness during the day and Eevee into Espeon and Umbreon happiness in day and night respectively.

Then there is Shoal Cave in Hoenn that changes tides, Lapras in Union Cave in Jhoto on one day of the week, Drifloon in Sinnoh and so much more.

Yeah, I didn't know either, that's all new to me.

And it sounds super annoying. Can you just change the internal clock on your DS to Friday, catch it, and then change it back?

When you reset the game clock, time based events are pushed back 24 hours.

Also, if you want to learn a bit more from this game's generation, I recommend seeing Chuggaaconroy's recent LP of Platnium. He explains it way better than I do, he is informative... But most of all funny.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It has happened in most games since Gen 2. Some pokemon evolve at certain times of the day, like Riolu evolving to Lucario with high happiness during the day and Eevee into Espeon and Umbreon happiness in day and night respectively.

Then there is Shoal Cave in Hoenn that changes tides, Lapras in Union Cave in Jhoto on one day of the week, Drifloon in Sinnoh and so much more.

When you reset the game clock, time based events are pushed back 24 hours.

Also, if you want to learn a bit more from this game's generation, I recommend seeing Chuggaaconroy's recent LP of Platnium. He explains it way better than I do, he is informative... But most of all funny.

• Haha
Reactions: Rosie

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
So, I'm not entirely sure if this has been discussed here yet, but people are saying the final evolutions to the starters of Sun & Moon have leaked. A bit of back story, plenty of people saw these designs months ago, but people are bringing up these designs again because one of the girls that was revealed in the most recent Sun & Moon trailer a few days ago, Mallow, is actually in the design (Litten's picture, in the bottom middle next to Ash and Pikachu). So, people are speculating it's a leak, but who knows.

Pokemon-final-2.jpg
CnXnnZcWYAI_xj8.jpg
Co1YFuIWIAA4OXM.jpg

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I'm so fucking aboard Team Popplio, though. I'm absolutely obsessed with mermaids and it feels good to be proud of my water types again. :derpina:

Also, Litten's final evo looks like a fucking wrestler :dawg: I think he's smashing someone on a table in the drawing? lmao, inb4 Litten smiley

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
So, I'm not entirely sure if this has been discussed here yet, but people are saying the final evolutions to the starters of Sun & Moon have leaked. A bit of back story, plenty of people saw these designs months ago, but people are bringing up these designs again because one of the girls that was revealed in the most recent Sun & Moon trailer a few days ago, Mallow, is actually in the design (Litten's picture, in the bottom middle next to Ash and Pikachu). So, people are speculating it's a leak, but who knows.

Pokemon-final-2.jpg
CnXnnZcWYAI_xj8.jpg
Co1YFuIWIAA4OXM.jpg
I definitely hope these aren't the final designs, mostly just because of Litten's final evo.

Not only am I just not a fan of it aesthetically, but it looking like that would more than likely signify us getting yet another fire/fighting type starter. I'm hoping for a tiger/panther styled final evo with fire/dark typing, but I'll probably be disappointed. Still going Litten though, because cats and I've also always been partial to the fire type starters.

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I definitely hope these aren't the final designs, mostly just because of Litten's final evo.

Not only am I just not a fan of it aesthetically, but it looking like that would more than likely signify us getting yet another fire/fighting type starter. I'm hoping for a tiger/panther styled final evo with fire/dark typing, but I'll probably be disappointed. Still going Litten though, because cats and I've also always been partial to the fire type starters.

I KNOW that's literally what I just told my friend just now, that it really does look like fire/fighting. I'm going to throw myself out the window if that happens. :annoyed:

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I KNOW that's literally what I just told my friend just now, that it really does look like fire/fighting. I'm going to throw myself out the window if that happens. :annoyed:
I'm not sure why they're so fascinated with that type combo, it gets boring having the same one over and over and over. I didn't play X or Y but seeing that they mixed it up by making the fire starter's final evo fire/psychic gave me hope they were going to introduce new type combos seeing as they had fire/fighting for three games in a row.

But if that leak turns out to be legit, it's just going to be disappointing. Litten gave me a lot of hope for fire/dark just because of the black and red fur with basically the symbol for sulfur on its head, but no. Those leaks being legit would back the rumors that Popplio's final evo would be water/fairy.

If that's the real final form for Litten, :nermal:<---- right there Game Freak, right there.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
I can proudly say...I was Team Popplio before it was cool...

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah those were already brought up some time back. I did a lot of digging and I honestly don't think those are legit. There were other forms as well where Popplio looks like a circus seal which to me, would be a better design. I think the mermaid look with fairy typing would be better as its own Pokemon, not a starter and not Popplio.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I think I said it before and I think these are the only ones I can see being legit which would be the middle form evolutions

CinM6RxUYAAQS4q.jpg

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
LOL this one is fake but woooowww

lol352.jpg

Last edited: