• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poké-Chat

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Man I remember back in elementary school, everyone had Action Replays and would all have level 100 mons and shit, used to piss me off because I spent hours leveling my team up and stuff, lol.
Yeah, I don't usually fuck with cheats at all. It was the first time I used an Action Replay and was just trying it out, lol. It really takes the fun out of it.

Lady Deathbane

Guessing this is the "paid" version?

Nintendo delays release of Pokemon Go Plus
It's not really a paid version, it's just an optional device that helps with the game. It basically let's you kinda play the game without looking at your phone at all. The device is just a button. It vibrates when there's a Pokemon near you. You just need to press the button and it will throw a pokeball at it. The button will then either flash red or green depending on whether you caught it or not. If it flashes red, you can just keep pressing the button until you catch it. I wish it was out already because the device makes the game a lot more safer, imo.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
I've caught a Squirtte, Grimer, Cubone, Haunter, Exeggcute, and Nidoran over the past few days. Has anyone had any luck finding Pikachu and Charmander? I also haven't found any fire type pokemon yet (other than some Eevee's that may evolve into Flareon)...are there any locations that are more likely to have them?

Rosie

Dark Side
I've caught a Squirtte, Grimer, Cubone, Haunter, Exeggcute, and Nidoran over the past few days. Has anyone had any luck finding Pikachu and Charmander? I also haven't found any fire type pokemon yet (other than some Eevee's that may evolve into Flareon)...are there any locations that are more likely to have them?

You can find Pikachu in Varidian Forest and Charmander is...wait we are talking about Pokemon Go?

Lady Deathbane

Lucky. I've yet to get a Grimer, or even a Muk. You'd think I'd run across one living in the city. :hmm: Yeah, fire types are really rare for me to come across. They set it up to where certain locations specialize in different Pokemon. San Francisco is mostly water types, so I pretty much have every water Pokemon right now. I've only ever hatched fire types, or came across them using incense. You kinda' have to go out of your way for certain Pokemon. I've gotten so obsessed with it, I even made a Facebook group for my area for people to converse and plan outings in, people often post where exactly to find certain Pokemon. There are groups/pages on FB for a lot of local areas, so you could maybe search a group/page for your area. It's what I did before I made my own.

Nick

I've seen Pikachus pop up on Nearby a TON recently, but because that whole system is still fucked i haven't been bale to get them. I've caught a couple Charmanders as well, but they're much more common in Arizona than the rest of the country lol

Nick

Also, can I just say FUCK Abra!! It's just like the game, it pops out of one poke ball and teleports away, I would easily have a Kadabra by now, but so many Abras have fled

Last edited:

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Lucky. I've yet to get a Grimer, or even a Muk. You'd think I'd run across one living in the city. :hmm: Yeah, fire types are really rare for me to come across. They set it up to where certain locations specialize in different Pokemon. San Francisco is mostly water types, so I pretty much have every water Pokemon right now. I've only ever hatched fire types, or came across them using incense. You kinda' have to go out of your way for certain Pokemon. I've gotten so obsessed with it, I even made a Facebook group for my area for people to converse and plan outings in, people often post where exactly to find certain Pokemon. There are groups/pages on FB for a lot of local areas, so you could maybe search a group/page for your area. It's what I did before I made my own.

Thanks a lot Jenn, that's really helpful! I didn't know about the Facebook groups. I'll check them out today!

Also, can I just FUCK Abra!! It's just like the game, it pops out of one poke ball and teleports away, I would easily have a Kadabra by now, but so many Abras have fled

I know, right?? I've only seen one so far but it's done the exact same thing to me. Due to the servers, there's been quite a few Pokemon (notably Taurus, Jigglypuff, and Psyduck) that I've seen but when I clicked on them I was never allowed to try and catch them. That's been pretty frustrating about the app to be honest.

Nick

Thanks a lot Jenn, that's really helpful! I didn't know about the Facebook groups. I'll check them out today!

I know, right?? I've only seen one so far but it's done the exact same thing to me. Due to the servers, there's been quite a few Pokemon (notably Taurus, Jigglypuff, and Psyduck) that I've seen but when I clicked on them I was never allowed to try and catch them. That's been pretty frustrating about the app to be honest.
Thats not even that bad, Ive had Dragonite and Snorlax get away because of the servers.

Nick

My luck in this game just keeps getting worse... I finally got enough Growlithe candies for an Arcanine, went to evolve my Growlithe but accidentally pressed transfer and didn't even realize it :sad: