• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poké-Chat

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Sadly, I am actually going with baby gator. As much as I love Chikorita (by ar the cutest starter imo!), I now remember how annoying it is to use. It gets no fucking moves. The best you can do for most the game is Poison/Leech Seed stall, and who wants to stall in game lol. I don't mind the challenge but it just gets boring because it can't fucking do anything. :(

Meganium needs a mega or something.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
I was out of the loop regarding Pokemon for so long, I'd heard of the Nuzlocke challenge before but didn't know what it was.

Sounds frustrating at times, lol. Could be pretty fun though depending on what you get.

It makes the game a bit more challenging which is fun.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Although the older games aren't nearly as easy as the new ones. XY was especially fucking easy.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Yellow was so awesome, need to play that again some time.

Who was your starter in HG? And yeah, Ho-Oh is one of my favorite legendary mons.
Uhh, I haven't played this game in so long, so I looked through my box and I have every starter for some reason? I think I might've Action Replay'd it, but I'm pretty sure I picked Cyndaquil.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Uhh, I haven't played this game in so long, so I looked through my box and I have every starter for some reason? I think I might've Action Replay'd it, but I'm pretty sure I picked Cyndaquil.
Man I remember back in elementary school, everyone had Action Replays and would all have level 100 mons and shit, used to piss me off because I spent hours leveling my team up and stuff, lol.

Solid Snake

Champion
Like the sudden surge of babies named after Katniss Everdeen and characters from Game of Thrones, Pokémon Go may be influencing what people choose to name their babies.

According to BabyCenter.com, there's a growing trend for naming babies after Pokémon. Specifically, people seem very fond of the lovable, fluffy-tailed Eevee.

Since 2015, Eevee has climbed 1,377 places in BabyCenter's list of popular names for baby girls, coinciding with the stratospheric rise of Pokémon Go.

:mad1: