Poké-Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
inb4 they start charging for new Pokemon

also, I see this moving to VR systems with in a few years. It wont last long on a phone. People will get bored.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Since I just EV trained my first mon, I am going to do it again. This time will be a Dratini named Noodle on OR I got from my friend (Noodle is soooo cute!) But after I wonder what one I could do next, and maybe I could try to breed it for a good nature?

Last edited:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I fucking love Mimikyu. It's so fucking perfect. "It wants to be loved the way Pikachu is" :please: Also, I'm glad they kept the Japanese name for it. I was hoping it wasn't going to be horrendously punny like the rest. Though, I think they mostly kept it because it sounds like "mimic you" and it mimics Pikachu.

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I know no one gives a shit, but figure I'd post my GO progress because I'm pretty proud of it.

62b41e571b.png
da246dcd69.png
e93ba3a987.png
9b2d777f20.png
b725a01731.png

Just turned level 20 yesterday, I got enough Magikarps for a Gyarados, and incidentally I was 113lbs about 9 days again now I'm 108lbs.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I'm actually a fan of the entire last batch of Pokemon revealed. Their abilities are all cool and I like the design of all of them. Bewear (that pun is disgusting and it angers me slightly) is awesome, it's cute and cuddly looking but it's nearly 7 feet tall.

Although Mimikyu >

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Lady Deathbane

Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
I'm actually a fan of the entire last batch of Pokemon revealed. Their abilities are all cool and I like the design of all of them. Bewear (that pun is disgusting and it angers me slightly) is awesome, it's cute and cuddly looking but it's nearly 7 feet tall.

Although Mimikyu >
YEAH! Like, a lot of people don't like Bewear because it looks so plain, but I love the fact that it's so tragic. It's known to crush people to death while hugging. I love all these fucked up Pokemon. :obama:

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
YEAH! Like, a lot of people don't like Bewear because it looks so plain, but I love the fact that it's so tragic. It's known to crush people to death while hugging. I love all these fucked up Pokemon. :obama:
It's great, all of the occult symbolism that's gonna be in this game, all of these cute and depressing at the same time Pokemon. I enjoy the direction this game is going in.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Booo! :fatass:

"BY ALEX OSBORN South Park won't be addressing the mobile phenomenon that is Pokemon Go, and series co-creator Trey Parker explained why during the South Park 20th anniversary panel at San Diego Comic-Con.

"What's really funny, people keep telling us about this Pokemon Go thing and asking if we're going to do something on that and I'm like 'We did, in 1999!'" Parker said during the panel, noting they already tackled the topic during the in the episode "Chinpokomon," which aired during South Park's third season.

Parker recounted the episode, during which the kids of South Park were buying dolls equipped with chips that "could track where the kids were," sending their info back to Japan with the ultimate goal of controlling America and bombing Pearl Harbor.

As such, there are no plans to make a South Park episode about Pokemon Go. In fact, Parker went on to jokingly suggest their idea was stolen, adding, "I'm like 'they ripped off our f-ing thing!'""

• Haha
Reactions: Swift and Rosie

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't think he knows anything about Pokemon so this was funny...

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Noodles (Dratini) is fully ev trained and all I need to do is level it up! :bayley:

And I am going to try to EV train an Eevee again for a Sylveon, this time I am going to breed it. I already have Eevees with wish and the nature I want (calm to be a special wall) all I need is a hidden ability Eevee to get Pixelate...

:idk: