Poké-Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
e2c.jpg

Nick

Reaction score
Pokemon GO servers are SHIT

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I don't like that I have to have my GPS/Location on at all times. I mean we're already being tracked at all times, but still. I'mma pass. :madcat:

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I don't like that I have to have my GPS/Location on at all times. I mean we're already being tracked at all times, but still. I'mma pass. :madcat:
They can track me all they want, they'll just see that I almost never leave the house :haha:

Reactions: Swift

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but i have no respect for adults that play Pokemon.. This Pokemon Go thing is ridiculous, it's got all these sad adults playing Pokemon now.

Nick

Reaction score
Some mother fucker stole a Tauros from me at the movies tonight smh

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but i have no respect for adults that play Pokemon.. This Pokemon Go thing is ridiculous, it's got all these sad adults playing Pokemon now.

If you dislike Pokemon, that's your right to feel that way. This thread is for people who enjoy it. Leave it to them.

There's no need to spread negativity where no negativity exists.

Reactions: Rosie