• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poké-Chat

Rogue

Stop making sense, you're making me look bad :p
Haha, that's not possible.

And my plans are: keeping my PS4, buying the NX, and buying the upgraded XB1 over the PS Neo. Get the best of all of them.:)

I was in that PSP camp, as well. It was a great device. Best handheld is the Gameboy and all its iterations, though. IMO anyways.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
If you have the money, I definitely think a 3DS is well worth it. I've had mine for nearly three years and I've easily gotten my money's worth out of it again and again and again. I've been under the impression that console wise, Nintendo has been a step behind ever since the release of the first playstation... but handheld wise, no one has come close to what they've been able to do.
I was definitely more of a PSP fan than the original DS, and luckily still have my PSP with all of the custom firmware on it but the tables turned for sure with the 3DS and the Vita. I've enjoyed a few games on the Vita, but I feel like I've missed so much by not having a 3DS, tons of great RPGs that I've missed.

I'd wait until NX though, it's supposed to be a hybrid and isn't far off. It's what I'm holding out for myself.
They just delayed mass production of the NX until 2017. I'm not sure about it myself, would have to see if they're gonna be making any decent NX exclusive games.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
There's supposed to be some announcentment later today from Pokemon (only in Japan though :okay: ). Most likely going to reveal more about sun and Moon. Some Poketubers are going to be streaming it like Tyranitartube if anyone cares. I'll prolly be asleep , sadly.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Omg

Fucking rotom pokedex

Kind of a weird typing for Solgaleo. But whatever. Cool shit.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
I think I decided to go with the Ruby one for no other reason than I don't really know enough to tell the difference and I really like red. I'm looking forward to picking up a copy today :)

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Haha, that's not possible.

And my plans are: keeping my PS4, buying the NX, and buying the upgraded XB1 over the PS Neo. Get the best of all of them.:)

I was in that PSP camp, as well. It was a great device. Best handheld is the Gameboy and all its iterations, though. IMO anyways.

Aw ,you're so nice :)

I can honestly admit I'd like to have all of that myself.

I remember how thrilled I was when I got an original Gameboy for Christmas when I was 15. I didn't put that thing down for YEARS. I've never owned a handheld not made by Nintendo however. But with consoles, I default to Playstation. But hell, I'd have no problem having all of them... other than the fact I would never get any work done due to constant playing.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Cj86urfUgAAEsRX.jpg

Cj9BuKJUgAAvxEs.jpg

Well I was a bit off with these typing guesses lol

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
You know if you were to fuse both legendaries it'd look exactly like a Manticore

latest

:hmm: :okay:
I think fusion might be a thing, but I really hope not.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
So I went to Gamestop and got the Omega Ruby because I didn't have enough blocks to download it. The Gamestop people kept me there talking about Pokemon and my game came with a card that allowed me to download a Pokemon named Darkrai, who is already at level 100. When you begin playing an RPG, doesn't it defeat the purpose to begin with something on such a high level?