• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poké-Chat

Rosie

Dark Side
IS SOON STILL A THING?!?! I PVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER LOL.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone wanted to join me for a smaller tournament. While waiting for Solidus' website, we could definitely do a small 4 player tournament. No drafts, just build a team, etc.

If it is in Showdown, I may try.

Mike Thunder

The Lunatic Fringe
so_i_herd_u_liek_mudkips_by_ekprazan-d5o2ltm.png
Mudkipz <3

VanillaCoke

The Artiste
If an African tribe were a Pokemon...
LOL

If it is in Showdown, I may try.
The one that I wanna do for fun will be on Showdown. As for Soli's website, it'll obviously be on both showdown and ORAS. soon to be Sun/Moon.I was thinking we do a smaller draft based tournament with only 8 people, just looking for people to join. Tell your friends, mother(s) and kid(s)! - Of course if you have any...
We could make it kinda like the PSL,and we would have around 11 weeks? Or if we all battle each other twice, it would be 18... You guys can decide! For now, I'm looking for people to join. Good to see people who like pokemon and wrestling!

Rosie

Dark Side
The one that I wanna do for fun will be on Showdown. As for Soli's website, it'll obviously be on both showdown and ORAS. soon to be Sun/Moon.I was thinking we do a smaller draft based tournament with only 8 people, just looking for people to join. Tell your friends, mother(s) and kid(s)! - Of course if you have any...
We could make it kinda like the PSL,and we would have around 11 weeks? Or if we all battle each other twice, it would be 18... You guys can decide! For now, I'm looking for people to join. Good to see people who like pokemon and wrestling!

It's like this. I played Pokemon in Gen 3 and 4. I stopped for Gen 5 because reasons and I just got back in. But I am not making a competitive team because I don't have the time and Gen 7 is coming soon anyways. Plus, I never ev trained before and I am not used to it.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Can't tell if joke/sarcasm but that Zoroark leak looks fake as fuck lol. No way that's real. Next Corocoro reveal/issue or whatever will happen in the next couple of weeks.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
So the league I was in ended because a couple of the dumbasses kept getting butthurt every time they lost. :okay:
I just wanna play in a legit league :why:

VanillaCoke

The Artiste
So do you have a release date for the website? Cuz you're gonna either have to release it after Sun and Moon or now lol. You're gonna have to make everything work for Sun and Moon too then.

:)

@Solidus

Rosie

Dark Side
Sun and Moon confirmed! I mean...uhh.

Just watch this video. They released the starters and legendaries.

With the starters...I have no idea who is better...Litten is lit, Rowlet is cute (but bad typing), and Popplio is kind of derpy and I love it.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Sun and Moon confirmed! I mean...uhh.

Just watch this video. They released the starters and legendaries.

With the starters...I have no idea who is better...Litten is lit, Rowlet is cute (but bad typing), and Popplio is kind of derpy and I love it.

Litten >

What can be more intimidating then a cat who can spit fire? Rowlet is cool too but I am not a fan of Popplio... I get it, it is a sea lion with a dog cross over. Meh.