Poké-Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
The ones I like.

So cute. So cool. :yay:
rowlet_2.png

A lit black cat. Not much else needs to be said. :dawg:
litten_2.png

So ugly it's adorable. I also love how angry he looks lol. :mad2:
yungoos.png

Basically a vampire that represents the moon. <3
lunala.png

Just look at this little guy. :yay:
komala.png

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Turns out Sun and Moon is going to be occult/satanic themed. :obama: :hmm:

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Turns out Sun and Moon is going to be occult/satanic themed. :obama: :hmm:
Sort of. There's actually a whole big theory about the lore behind it and it's fucking mindblowing. Like, there's alchemy and gods involved, it's so bad-ass. I know it's long, but it was just so interesting to me. Check it out if you want!

If this shit is true, I'm really tempted to get Sun because what Solgaleo's based on, but I really want to wait if they release the exclusive Pokemon for each version. That's all I really base my decision on when choosing a version. I don't care much for legendaries, to be honest, lol. It's not like you don't get the other legendary anyway, lol.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Sort of. There's actually a whole big theory about the lore behind it and it's fucking mindblowing. Like, there's alchemy and gods involved, it's so bad-ass. I know it's long, but it was just so interesting to me. Check it out if you want!

If this shit is true, I'm really tempted to get Sun because what Solgaleo's based on, but I really want to wait if they release the exclusive Pokemon for each version. That's all I really base my decision on when choosing a version. I don't care much for legendaries, to be honest, lol. It's not like you don't get the other legendary anyway, lol.

Yeah I was reading shit pretty much saying the same thing. "AZOTH" alone has me convinced, lol. [HASHTAG]#illuminati[/HASHTAG] :madcat:

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I guess this guy was right :why: :dawg: :okay:

For a child who doesn't know better, sure. Kids are impressionable. I enjoyed Pokemon as a kid and I still love and seek God.
I think there is more important topics the "church" should be focusing on. :pity:

Also, why is he comparing guns to pokemon? Why not focus on Call of Duty if you wanna play the gun card? lol

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
For a child who doesn't know better, sure. Kids are impressionable. I enjoyed Pokemon as a kid and I still love and seek God.
I think there is more important topics the "church" should be focusing on. :pity:

Also, why is he comparing guns to pokemon? Why not focus on Call of Duty if you wanna play the gun card? lol

:true:

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
The occult/Satanic stuff honestly just makes me want the game more, I love that shit.