• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I'm with you there. Then again, if the game isn't on 3DS, I won't be playing it no matter where it's located. I'm still hoping they will do something for the 3DS and not move entirely over to the switch.

Not a Switch fan?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Some people had mentioned that they would put all of gen 1 in the game and build on it. I don't want just gen 1. I want all mons to be available.
I wouldn't mind them not having new mons for the first game, just because it is supposedly an open world and we'd have access to like 800 mons.
They can take out the island variations and the ultra beasts but keep everything else.

I think 800 is a little extreme, but a good 100 extra mons for other gen representation and maybe some more in the post game would be good.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
I don't think Pokemon Switch will be as grand as many people think. Not saying it won't be good but I'm not expecting Pokemon - Breath Of The Wild. At least not yet.

Could be wrong though.

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Not a Switch fan?
I'm not interested in anything other than Pokemon from Nintendo. I don't think dropping 300$ on it is a good investment if I'm only going to get one game. Those controllers are also ugly af.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I don't think Pokemon Switch will be as grand as many people think. Not saying it won't be good but I'm not expecting Pokemon - Breath Of The Wild. At least not yet.

Could be wrong though.

They said they will be making it similar to that game in the "open-world" aspect of it where you can go anywhere you want and do things in your own order.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'm not interested in anything other than Pokemon from Nintendo. I don't think dropping 300$ on it is a good investment if I'm only going to get one game. Those controllers are also ugly af.
Realistically, it isn't. That is $300, plus $60 for the game, plus another say $40 for a better controller. $400 just to play one game is not worth it.
I would have never said I wanted the Switch if I only intended on playing Pokemon. I will be playing other games though like Smash Bros, Mario Kart, Zelda, and so on.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'm with you there. Then again, if the game isn't on 3DS, I won't be playing it no matter where it's located. I'm still hoping they will do something for the 3DS and not move entirely over to the switch.
I think they are done making games for the 3DS as of this year since the Switch itself is a handheld as well.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
If they make a full-on open world Pokemon RPG, I'm soooold.

I'm already sold on a Switch at some point this year because of all the great games coming out for it, but that would seal an already sealed deal.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I planned on getting the Switch this year regardless of Pokemon coming out. They are adding on that new paid online access as well that will give you access to 20 retro games for free plus a bunch of other features. I think one may be allowing party chat.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Yeah I planned on getting the Switch this year regardless of Pokemon coming out. They are adding on that new paid online access as well that will give you access to 20 retro games for free plus a bunch of other features. I think one may be allowing party chat.
As much as I don't want to buy a switch for the exact same reason as Gerbil, if they reveal a co-op Pokemon game I think I almost have to. What better rival then your trash talking buddy?

MildlyUpsetGerbil

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

this was cool

It should never take two minutes to get to the meat and potatoes of the video, especially whenever part of that time is spent joking about "not making a video twenty minutes long" when the video in question is seventeen minutes long.

1. Normal Eeveelution: looks cute. I'd like the normal Eeveelution to be a mega evolution, personally.
2. Fighting Eeveelution: the ears look terrible. I like everything else, especially the feat. Seriously, they look like little socks! Very cute, but I think boxing glove looking feet would be better.
3. Rock Eeveelution: yuck. Too much fur, not enough rocks. Also, why does it have Pinsir horns made of rock? Too whack.
4. Flying Eeveelution: I dunno about those wings for ears. It looks good other than that.
5. Bug Eeveelution: too thick looking. It looks more like a cosplayer than a bug. Too much mammal, not enough insect.
6. Poison Eeveelution: screams cool, but also kinda makes me think of dark types.
7. Ghost Eeveelution: way too thick on the front shoulders. The tail also looks awful.
8. Ground Eeveelution: meh. That's all I really have to say on its look. Super meh.
9. Steel Eeveelution: perfect look for a steel Eeveelution.
10. Dragon Eeveelution: cool, but I'd like my dragon Eeveelution to have tiny little wings on its torso.

I did my own Google searches to uncover better looking designs than the ones presented in the video since that guy really didn't do my favorite Pokemon justice.

tumblr_mz9ntxHd6a1rk320do1_1280.png
stoneon___rock_eevee_evolution_by_mrgallo94-d8f1tnz.jpg
c04240c245a463efee9ef93d63955083.jpg
0047a6c970d6116d5e6059975c0305d3.jpg
I have two for this one:
r55fSAE.png

8ba9149f0480b04baa0e7b2cb666c0e7.png
Still kinda boring, but much better than what was in the video.

994a4dbf14c4cc714cb54b9d43640657.png

The wings are a bit too sharp, but other than that, I like it more than the one in the video.

01a0e79a2870787e1916328870f060f0.jpg

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
It should never take two minutes to get to the meat and potatoes of the video, especially whenever part of that time is spent joking about "not making a video twenty minutes long" when the video in question is seventeen minutes long.

1. Normal Eeveelution: looks cute. I'd like the normal Eeveelution to be a mega evolution, personally.
2. Fighting Eeveelution: the ears look terrible. I like everything else, especially the feat. Seriously, they look like little socks! Very cute, but I think boxing glove looking feet would be better.
3. Rock Eeveelution: yuck. Too much fur, not enough rocks. Also, why does it have Pinsir horns made of rock? Too whack.
4. Flying Eeveelution: I dunno about those wings for ears. It looks good other than that.
5. Bug Eeveelution: too thick looking. It looks more like a cosplayer than a bug. Too much mammal, not enough insect.
6. Poison Eeveelution: screams cool, but also kinda makes me think of dark types.
7. Ghost Eeveelution: way too thick on the front shoulders. The tail also looks awful.
8. Ground Eeveelution: meh. That's all I really have to say on its look. Super meh.
9. Steel Eeveelution: perfect look for a steel Eeveelution.
10. Dragon Eeveelution: cool, but I'd like my dragon Eeveelution to have tiny little wings on its torso.

I did my own Google searches to uncover better looking designs than the ones presented in the video since that guy really didn't do my favorite Pokemon justice.

tumblr_mz9ntxHd6a1rk320do1_1280.png
stoneon___rock_eevee_evolution_by_mrgallo94-d8f1tnz.jpg
c04240c245a463efee9ef93d63955083.jpg
0047a6c970d6116d5e6059975c0305d3.jpg
I have two for this one:
r55fSAE.png

8ba9149f0480b04baa0e7b2cb666c0e7.png
Still kinda boring, but much better than what was in the video.

994a4dbf14c4cc714cb54b9d43640657.png

The wings are a bit too sharp, but other than that, I like it more than the one in the video.

01a0e79a2870787e1916328870f060f0.jpg

The only pick of his I liked more than yours was the fighting one but the rest of those look better to me.