Poké-Chat

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
lol this is from 2006

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
If I seen these guys in real life while they were recording this, I would have recorded them... Imagine how weird they musta looked without seeing the animations lol

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Since I noticed some people don't want to wait for the weekly battles, why not just do minor battles and track them in a thread? This way people can have fun and battle without it interfering with the tournament. Like just keep track of your own KDR or something.

Reactions: Runebane33

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
These make me laugh to hard

f00.jpg

VanillaCoke

The Artiste
Reaction score
So... I finally have a little more time, and I thought that maybe after the PSL ends, I would start a GBA like league. I got to know how it works, and it's really fun. If you want to join, I'm already recruiting. My friends brother wants to join tho, and he's only 11, so pls no swearing LOL

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
So... I finally have a little more time, and I thought that maybe after the PSL ends, I would start a GBA like league. I got to know how it works, and it's really fun. If you want to join, I'm already recruiting. My friends brother wants to join tho, and he's only 11, so pls no swearing LOL

I'm down. Would this be a Youtube thing? or like a forum thing like this?

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
I would love to see this transition to DS battles, assuming we all got/have 3DS's. I love what they do on Youtube.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
Seriously, everyone needs to watch Etika's old Pokemon Showdown videos. Fucking comedy.
This stuff is old now, its like from 2013 when XY was still a thing. Still worth watching tho.

VanillaCoke

The Artiste
Reaction score
I like Shadypenguinn
He lost the GBA battle, was way too stressed. He needs to chill.

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Reaction score
Seriously, everyone needs to watch Etika's old Pokemon Showdown videos. Fucking comedy.
This stuff is old now, its like from 2013 when XY was still a thing. Still worth watching tho.

That haircut screams 1992! lol