Pokémon

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

road-dogg

Reaction score
I'll get it out there, any other Pokémon fans among us?

Krisis

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
rtruth
Favorite Wrestler
zackryder
Favorite Wrestler
sheltonbenjamin
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Gotta catch em all

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I don't play Pokémon or follow it or any of that jazz anymore but as a kid I'd have to say my favorite was Blastoise. I liked some of the more complex ones but as far as the core group of Pokémon went, Blastoise was the man -- I mean the turtle -- thing. I pretty much stopped watching after the movie with Entei and the Unknowns. Just because I moved on to other interests at that point. But yeah.

Alex Scott

Metrosexual New Owner
Reaction score
Love Pokemon. Although, I'm more into the older stuff. Haven't tried any of the new stuff, except for the reboots like SoulSilver on an emulator. Don't feel like buying a whole new system just to play the new Pokemon games.

road-dogg

Reaction score
Love Pokemon. Although, I'm more into the older stuff. Haven't tried any of the new stuff, except for the reboots like SoulSilver on an emulator. Don't feel like buying a whole new system just to play the new Pokemon games.

Are you a gen one fan too then? Who is some of your favourites.

Alex Scott

Metrosexual New Owner
Reaction score
I am, especially because I can do the Mew glitch and get all 151 haha. From Gen 1, I loved the whole Squirtle lineage. Mew was cool to have because he's so damn rare. Mewtwo was always a powerhouse. Dragonite because it took so fucking long to get him haha.