Please no.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Exactly. Are we supposed to bow down and kiss their feet because they gave us a new champion in record time? So what? If the guy is supposed to be a legit beast why is it that the only thing he does he sneak in some cheap pump kicks on Cena and Orton. Have some balls and have him pick up a pin on Cena. Believe me, it won't hurt Cena's credibility.

Moonlight Drive

Has Sheamus been pinned yet? I assume he has because WWE haven't been hyping it up, but I can't really remember when as he was 'up-and-coming' for those two weeks I wasn't watching.

Airfixx

Pretty sure Golddust got a clean victory over him over on ECW...

Axis

But as soon as Sheamus pins Cena clean, he's suddenly another over-pushed star, and people bitch that they're giving him a Lashley treatment. Right now, it looks a bit like a fluke, but they guy is still the WWE Champion. If he were being bitched out like Rey Mysterio was, that's one thing. But he's looked dominant over his opponents in a typical heel way (hitting them from behind), thus giving him more and more heel heat as time goes on.

Moonlight Drive

Goldust? Rofl. Has he lost yet on Raw? (sorry for all the questions :eek:)

xtremebadass

I thought they would pull the wool over everyone's eyes and whip out Cena vs. Austin. They could have easily asked Austin last year, he could have agreed and been getting back into shape for this one match since he's guest hosting in March. It is possible, but that is just me thinking crazy.

I would settle for Batista and Cena. Just as long as Cena isn't in a triple threat.

They better not pull a triple threat out of their ass last minute...HHH vs. HBK vs. Taker lol

LadyHotrod

Goddammit, if Triple H wins, I'm going to punch a random person. This is such fucking bullshit.

Sheamus is awesome, fuck the haters.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
HHH vs shamous would be good its obvious HHH likes him and would put him over no doubt. HBK vs taker for the belt will be obvious that taker wins. Cena vs batista just blah.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
Goddammit, if Triple H wins, I'm going to punch a random person. This is such fucking bullshit.

Sheamus is awesome, fuck the haters.

so if triple h wins hes probably gonna put shamous over so whats the big deal if trips wins.

LadyHotrod

so if triple h wins hes probably gonna put shamous over so whats the big deal if trips wins.

Uh...Sheamus is the champ, I think he's pretty much been put over already......and I'm sick of Triple H. Someone else needs to win this.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

He was put over but in probably the weakest way possible. And I'm pretty sure Hornswoggle's gotten more TV time than Sheamus has as champion.

LadyHotrod

^^ AGREED. He shows up once in a while, does fuck all, and then walks out of the arena. He never damn well fights anyone. Hornswoggle gets way more TV time and that is sad.

imjerel

Reaction score
how bout this WM main event and i've wrote this on a lot of post cz i really want to push this idea to everyone

TAKER vs HBK vs TRIPLE H

Bt Edge enters after taker won and wins the title against taker or he enters the match as the surprise 4th entrant and then win

whatcha think?

LadyHotrod

No, Triple H needs to fuck off and stop fighting for belts. HBK, sure, give the man one last run if he wants it. Otherwise, hell no to Triple H.