PLease Help

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edgehead09

Reaction score
Ok, so I need the help of you guys. If anyone has a ROH Forums account, I need you to go there and basically raid the boards. I need you to push for Jack Evans/Teddy Hart vs. The Set for the ROH show in Manassas. This match would be beyond phenominal. Also, it would be cool if something that we did actually happen. We know that ROH listens to the fans so please help me out. Just make a thread or post in the thread already made. Please let me know what you think of this idea here.

edgehead09

Reaction score
Yea, I was just at a Indy show with them. They told me they were scheduled to appear cause they live near there. They asked me to do all i can to get this match, so if you could do anything to help it wuld be awesome

edgehead09

Reaction score
Yea, i would def. be doin it but they disabled registering for the Forum...Thank you bro