Please end this AJ/Kaitlyn feud

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

acailler

Reaction score
I'm enjoying the fued, yes it's long but considering all "we" do is complain about short term booking...SHUT UP AND ENJOY IT.

Reactions: Snowman1 and Farooq

Lingstar

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I think it's on it's way to the end anyway. Layla has distracted the attention partially from AJ and at the very least added a new dynamic to the feud.

With 5 of the Divas tucked up on Total Divas stuff, these 3 are the main ones left. I mean yeah, by all means bring in Tamina, Aksana, Rosa Mendes and Alicia Fox but by the time they've integrated into a new storyline the division could be almost dead again.

It's long and at times it's been stale, but it's something and it's probably the best we'll get for a while until they bring up some new girls or highlight other feuds on the Total Divas side of the fence. Plus, Kaitlyn and AJ aren't horrible at what they do. Just relax and enjoy it!

Sackfist

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.robmaniac.com
I personally don't think we will see Natalia against AJ. If we look at it sensibly, WWE need a divas division, they have a lot of young female fans and need to provide storylines for them. They also are trying to appeal to the reality fans out there with total divas that is highlighting Bellas, Natalia, the new two jojo and red head, and the funkadactyls. Those I believe are not going near the title given the show has started up, I doubt WWE will involve the Divas title in the show for a while. So Natalia is wrapped up in that, so who is left? Layla, Kaitlyn & AJ. AJ is probably the most popular diva in WWE today, because she is so versatile. A lot of great feuds are done by real life friends, HBK/Razor, Eddie/Rey. They work well, so as AJ and Kaitlyn are friends, they put them together to get a strong diva feud. In terms of quality, this is the best they have put on tv for a while. However they recognize it could go stale, and have added layla in, as she isn't involved in total divas.

So Natalia is there to hype Total Divas and as we have seen look to feud with bellas. She may not be a full time star on total divas, and this exposure will get her over with the fan base they are targeting with the divas division, as she has the IWC backing her. AJ Lee & Kaitlyn if you look at the story they are telling, two friends who have turned to enemies. A lot of girls can relate to the story. I think people forget who they are targeted for.

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Isn't the target demo "chicks with the IQ of unwatered cacti"?

You got the first word right, at least...
Well, I guess that's up to you to judge whether my IQ is of dry, pointy plantation. :lol1: All I know is that I have a vagina and would rather shove a glass bottle up my asshole and have it break than watch bitches be bitches. I've tried for the longest time to keep as minimal contact with females as possible, watching a show all about what I'm trying to avoid just seems rather silly. :pity:

Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Well, I guess that's up to you to judge whether my IQ is of dry, pointy plantation. :lol1: All I know is that I have a vagina and would rather shove a glass bottle up my asshole and have it break than watch bitches be bitches. I've tried for the longest time to keep as minimal contact with females as possible, watching a show all about what I'm trying to avoid just seems rather silly. :pity:

:lol1: I can't blame you in the slightest. Us guys wonder why you all have to be so bitchy all the time, and how you get such a sick thrill out of doing so... but then again you stick a bunch of guys together and get equally cringeworthy results haha. Seriously it's so refreshing to see people like you restoring some faith in womankind. Not just you, but the rest of the female WWEF userbase (except for one). Well, all of you individually, as to not group you all together or anything. :dawg:

Reactions: Lady Deathbane