Please come back, stay away and get the fuck out.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

nation

Reaction score
Sigh, fuck my life, guess I wasn't missed. Should have never argued with the top members here, shut the fuck up and agreed with them all, fuck opinions!

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Sigh, fuck my life, guess I wasn't missed. Should have never argued with the top members here, shut the fuck up and agreed with them all, fuck opinions!

Nobody here holds grudges for anything, apart that douche gates. People have the right to disagree, however if you say something stupid, expect people to make fun of you.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
Damn I miss Bonez. smurf don't even log on MSN anymo' :smh

itothinkhesspecial

lol you can't be serious but what's funny is that you are.

1. Enzo: You're a problem buddy. when you post wrestling you post some stupid ass nonsense. Proceed with eric bischoff rants on why you're right, but in reality you're fucked up and looking at things from a weird ass angle. but yous always willing to essay defend everything and make sure everyone knows your words are gold bra

2. People leave because this forum doesn't give anything. What do you offer the top dawgs on the forum? Nothing! because all of you are just little lowly peons who all of a sudden got promoted when all the big dogs left.

3. C4
Adam
Veritas
Pumpt

oK, you chased c4 consistently. even when he tried to level with ya, you gave him crappy responses and ostracized him from this family. you're fault he's gone.

Adam: You want a goddamn john wannabe? is this how desperate you are?

Veritas: What he was here for two weeks and came with talks of promise? You want him back? Are you that god damn fucking desperate? Can't you guys do anything by yourselves?

Pumpt: The guy didn't even know to sticky anything and you gave him this forum on his shoulders. Ya'll to lazy to even imitate the successful things Pumpt has done for this forum or even support the man when he creates a thread about his addiction and it doesn't even make it to three pages.

Quintastic One: He wanted casual discussion and actual real life discussion. You guys didn't give him any of that. The closest he came was bitching with me cause that shit was at least real and dealt with real people tenancies

Bonez, even though he's a nigger.: Fucking hilarious i'm sure he wants to come back to be your amusement.

Talk tlak tlak talk, but you retardo's dont do anything. go fuckyourselves im going to wf

Reaction score
Lol@colin. Lol@ thinking you thoughts hold water. Lol @ you thinking you're presence is the missing link to the forums.Lol @ you being a "top dawg" after months of trying "look at me" posting. Lol @ you're expectations. Lol@the butt hurt because of what TIO or whomever is humbling you. Lol @ thinking I'm serious. Lol @ your new pussy crybaby act. Its somewhat more amusing then your rapping act or any of your other acts. Keep on trucking trooper.