Planter Wart Laser Removal

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
If Your Squeamish, Don't look.
This is what I had done Earlier today (2pm Ohio time)
I've had it for quite a few years and only as of lately, Its started getting more sore the more I walk. And when sitting I would feel a Slight Prickly Pain for bout a second. White part is all the Numbing Fluid, Needed two syringe fills and It hurt like crap! I was in tears tbh... One I hate needles, and two Ibwas just scares cause I never had such a thing done to me before.
20210225_135924.jpg
20210225_235218.jpg
20210226_000103.jpg

The big spot was the main wart. The 3 little spots were the branching of the wart trying to spread. But he caught them in time before they became worse. I go back in two weeks for a check up. Could take anywhere from 2-4 weeks to completely heal.
I went for Laser Surgery, He basically just burned out the area's. Right now it IS bleedin a little bit. And is Begining to sting but not enough to need Ibuprofen yet. I work 10am-7pm at Lowes Tomorrow (friday) Hopefully all goes well. I cant walk on it much though if I dont want it to keep bleeding. I am just warn out from everything. *Sad Face*

Butters

That's Me!
Reaction score
Glad they took care of it for you. You'll be back on your feet in no time :y:

• Love
Reactions: Vampire Quinn

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Glad they took care of it for you. You'll be back on your feet in no time :y:
Thanks! From what I've read online it says it could take anywhere from 2-4 weeks before completely healed. The one major hole is about half an inch deep.