WrestleMania Planned Storylines/Matches That Didn’t Take OFF For WrestleMania 32

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Giovanni Prado

The Artiste
Reaction score
Anybody else agree that Shane wouldn't have returned if Cena didn't get injured? It gets me thinking how the storylines would be so much different if it weren't for all the injuries. It would probably have been:

HHH vs. Seth Rollins (WWEWHC match)
Undertaker vs. John Cena (Undertaker's last match)
Brock Lesnar vs. Bray Wyatt
Kevin Owens vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Sami Zayn vs. The Miz (IC match)
Kalisto's US title up for grabs in a 6 man ladder match.

And everything else probably the same how it is now.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Anybody else agree that Shane wouldn't have returned if Cena didn't get injured? It gets me thinking how the storylines would be so much different if it weren't for all the injuries. It would probably have been:

HHH vs. Seth Rollins (WWEWHC match)
Undertaker vs. John Cena (Undertaker's last match)
Brock Lesnar vs. Bray Wyatt
Kevin Owens vs. Dean Ambrose vs. Sami Zayn vs. The Miz (IC match)
Kalisto's US title up for grabs in a 6 man ladder match.

And everything else probably the same how it is now.

I agree about Taker vs Cena. That likely would've happened if Cena didn't get injured.

Not quite sure HHH vs Rollins would've been a WWE-WHC match, but rather a match where Rollins' job would've been on the line or something like that.

I'm pretty sure Reigns was going to win the title from Rollins at Survivor Series, so Lesnar would have probably won the Rumble and then we'd have gotten Reigns vs Lesnar II.

Giovanni Prado

The Artiste
Reaction score
I agree about Taker vs Cena. That likely would've happened if Cena didn't get injured.

Not quite sure HHH vs Rollins would've been a WWE-WHC match, but rather a match where Rollins' job would've been on the line or something like that.

I'm pretty sure Reigns was going to win the title from Rollins at Survivor Series, so Lesnar would have probably won the Rumble and then we'd have gotten Reigns vs Lesnar II.

I was gonna say Reigns vs. Lesnar II but I didn't like the idea of them having another match and especially for the title. If Reigns walked into WM as Champ, everybody would wanna see Lesnar take it from him. And then bitched about having a part time champ the rest of the time.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I was gonna say Reigns vs. Lesnar II but I didn't like the idea of them having another match and especially for the title. If Reigns walked into WM as Champ, everybody would wanna see Lesnar take it from him. And then bitched about having a part time champ the rest of the time.

I doubt anyone would be bitching about Lesnar holding the title. Although I think Reigns would have won by turning heel.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I doubt anyone would be bitching about Lesnar holding the title. Although I think Reigns would have won by turning heel.
Agreed... In so circumstance do I see fans bitching about having Brock as champion as of right now

Giovanni Prado

The Artiste
Reaction score
You guys say that know cuz you don't wanna see Reigns as Champ. But let's say Lesnar won the title from Reigns and moved on to a feud with someone else. Let's say Ambrose, and Ambrose didn't win, no full timer won the title from Lesnar. Would you see everybody bitching then?