AMA Pierre Petti Poyser vs. Maxwell Marquee - Mayday

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
amamay41.png

The Try-Before-You-Buy Preview Show

Battle for the Marquee
Singles Match

"The Needle Mover" Pierre Petti Poyser vs. "The Classic" Maxwell Marquee

AMAPoyser-3-p.png
VS.
AMAMarquee-3-p.png

#AMATryBeforeYouBuy

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Monday, May 10th, 2021.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Petti's Introduction

We open with a beautiful, distant shot of the Eiffel tower at ground level, Pierre Petti Poyser walks into shot on the left, initially facing away from the camera, admiring the structure. He turns his head to look at the camera, a big grin on his face.

"Ahhhh, hello friends! Walk with me, eh?" He says brightly, in a thick French accent.

He looks back at the tower and begins to walk across the frame, as he gets to the right, the camera pans and follows him, until all of a sudden the scenery comes to an abrupt stop, revealing it to be merely an artificial backdrop. Petti looks back to the camera, big grin still present.

"Haha! They say always to open with a joke. I gave you the tower because it's familiar. It's probably the only thing you Americans even know about France, non? Well that and baguettes, but that's too many carbs for me, mon amies!"

He gives the camera a cheeky wink.

"Unfortunately, I am not from Paris. I'm from a town you'll never have heard of, La Rochelle. Ahhhh she is beautiful, though. But you're not interested in that, are you? You're interested in why Petti is in AMA, non? You see, mon amies, when I was a petit boy and I would wake up to the delicious smell of fresh pastry in the morning, I couldn't contain my excitement. That smell, she meant it was Monday morning! I would rise and shine bright and early because, sacre bleu, there was wrestling to watch! I was too young to stay up late at the time, but I would watch it every Monday morning without fail. J'adooooore le wrestling."

Petti smiled once again at the camera, his hands were gesticulating, there was a twinkle in his eye.

"As I grew the relationship changed. When I was 14 years old I would go to the club, come home with a beautiful woman, make love to her and make sure her taxi was here by 2am so I could watch. At 16 I started training. They would tell me "No Petti! You cannot do this! Wrestling, she is a pipe dream. You're not so tall, you're not so beefy. You're just a petit french boy, you have no chance."

Petti's face grows angry, he spits.

"That's what I say to that. I do not like beef anyway and neither do the ladies. We call the Englishmen le roastbeef and it is a term of disgust. I worked and worked and worked, I bled, I cried, I laughed. I broke my bones and I broke my opponents and 12 years later I am finally here and mon amies, you will not mistake me, I am here to make a mark."

Petti was smiling again.

"Ever since I was 6 years old, this has been my dream. Le great Roddy Piper, le great macho macho man ahhhhhh! I always knew I would be here to follow in their footsteps because destiny wills it so. Like Bilbo Baggins through Mordor I will traverse the AMA landscape on my quest to become le AMA champion."

Petti had gotten animated and was looking out into the distance, beyond the lens. He regains his composure and looks back into the camera.

"So the first boss I have to face on my path is Maxwell Marquee. Well, Max. I know you're new here too. I know you want this probably just as badly as I do after your acting career didn't pan out but you cannot fight destiny. This wasn't your dream, it was mine. This has been my one goal ever since I was an enfant. I didn't go off to broadway to be an actor, I didn't deviate, I was a straight here like a bullet and you cannot match my intensity. Thanks for coming but we all know the first boss is just a stepping stone in le great game. I have been doing my homework on you. I know you are, how you say, sneaky. Crafty. You take shortcuts instead of fighting with honour. You like drama, non? Well picture this. We are in an ocean, just me and you. There are no shortcuts to take, you have nowhere to run to. I will take you out to the deep water and you will gasp for breath and beg me to let you drown because you cannot take it any more. And I will, eventually. But first I'm going to make a statement at your expense."

During this rant, Petti's voice had been getting louder and louder, he had been talking faster. At this point, he had the lens of the camera in his hand, holding it right in his own face intensely. He takes a breath and continues, quietly and calmly.

"This scene ends with you flat on your back, looking up at the lights with no memory of how you got there. You will remember one thing though, and that's my name. It's a name you'll never forget for as long as you shall live.

Pierre Petti Poyser, le futur champion du monde."

Petti lets go of the camera forcefully, shoving it to the side as he walks off.

Last edited:

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Act One:
tumblr_mjpmw7hNqM1s8717qo1_r1_500.gifv

Maxwell Marquee sits on a stage the spotlight on him he holds a skull in the palm of his hand and rises it to his face. Marquee stares at it for a moment taking a moment's pause before looking out into the sea of people all dressed very elegant like as they seem to be on their edge of the seats awaiting his words.

"To be or not to be."
"That is the question."

Marquee says this to the crowd and the room itself pauses. The spotlight again on Marquee and in this we go into the thoughts he is having while standing there.

Matt Marquee: That is a the true question and in itself this is where I want to be in front of the crowd my name in the lights the fame them cheering. That is what to be of my legacy and it was taken away from me.

The spotlight flickers and the crowd turns into a empty room not a single person in the seats Marquee stands again alone he seems to be in a moment breathing in the spotlight like a warm ray of sunshine.
tenor.gif

In this moment I see the destiny ahead of me. I see it all like a unfinished masterpiece and I hold it all in the palm of my hands with blank pages and this is just the first act into immortality. Pierre you always wanted this you have scratched and clawed to get to this moment and you love wrestling. I don't.

You can look at it like this that it will give you the edge that it will make you just a little better then me but you aren't. I am the star of this show I am the reason why anyone flicking through the tv will spot and you well... you will do what all good supporting cast will do and that is make the star look good.

Pierre this isn't arrogance either.

No this is something more this is simply a man who has a date with destiny.