pic of me and Y2J

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

King Of Kings

Reaction score
8349cwo.jpg

Here is a pic from the time i met Y2J he was really nice to his fans and he was funny. Hes the only wrestler i ever met have any of you met wwe wrestlers and were they nice.

Vandy316

Reaction score
yeah i met d'lo like five years ago, he came to my hometime for a charity show for a local kid who was battling cancer and he was cool but i dont remeber much of it

CaptainCharisma

Reaction score
Met D'Lo Brown, and he said "Why you shakin' like a dawg? It's only me" to which i replied, "I Know" in my feable youth.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I met Ron Simmons at the Q when Raw was there in October. He didn't really talk, I'm not sure if that is because he was supposed to keep quiet because of the hole DAMN thing. However he was very nice, stopped to pose for picture with pretty much everyone(my friend got a nice picture with him but I wanted to see the ME that night so I missed my oppurtunity, and he signed pretty much everything put in front of him. Hes the only wrestler I've ever met and he was a pretty nice uy so I would say I had a positive experience in my only time meeting one.

Venom65437

Reaction score
Nice picture, I met Mick Foley before and he was great. I'll have to dig out the picture sometime... this was before digital cameras were really "in" though, so it's in a box somewhere...

Reaction score
I've met Ted Dibiase...Brock Lesnar....Coachman....and Michael Cole.......

Coach and Dibiase were the coolest ones.....I met all of them at the hotel where I used to work....some of them stay there when they come to L.A.

Reaction score
I haven't "met" any superstar, face to face. But I have highfived, CM Punk, Batista, and RVD.

Travis40

I've met Charlie Haas in 2004 when they were here...he's from around here so...yeah. But next time there's a House Show in Tulsa, I need to get some damn autographs...

EDIT: ROFL CenaMark...that was awesome lol, it sure looks like Jericho is buying a car lol.

Freak_Zilla

Reaction score
ive met hogan in the return when he came back in 05 to fues with michaels well i had met him i have a pic i might post it like morrow when i putt it on comp.

hehehe he was cool brother

chessarmy

Haha, looks pretty cool. Its always nice to get signatures from your favorite wrestling stars. I got one from Samoa Joe and Christopher Daniels when I went to Lockdown 2007, I was so excited lol Its really nice how wrestling fans can connect with the wrestlers, its alot different than with any other sport/Event

PS: Flyers suck :)

thedeadite

Reaction score
Ate with D-lo, Edge and someone else for some reason I don't remember along with Scott D'Amore many years ago (around when edge was just starting on raw). It was after a BCW event, I only noticed D'Amore there at first, who overheard us talking about the show. Said hi to him and complimented him on entertaining us for the night and he invited us to eat with them. I was somewhat nervous but they were all great guys.
No pictures or autographs to show from it though, I don't usually think of that kind of stuff unless at a signing.

Wrestling Station

i've met:
Razor Ramon
Diesel
HBK
Bret Hart

Face to face but nothing to talk about was with the following:
Undertaker
Vader
Goldust

Others that i would like to meet:
Batista