• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Phresh Rell #2

PeepShow

he'll give you sucky sucky 2 Dollar

ve1w0n.jpg

wow

LadyHotrod

Shouldn't you be getting Drunk or you got no money for it today how sad,Go suck you asain husband off he'll give you sucky sucky 2 Dollar

I'd rather be sucking some asian dick and getting drunk than being the butch trucker looking bitch pretending to be pregnant when she's just really fat and looks like iamironman while inventing a fake husband named Mat who doesn't even have a dick to suck.

Hope your fake baby dies.

KenFan4life

Reaction score
.....so tha Fat Wynonna Ryder lookin bitch vs the Siamese Australian couple feud is still brewing?

wow...and people say that Rell's dating Jasmine jokes are corny and old....

just sayin....

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

this Mat and Kirsty vs LadyHotrod Feud is still going..LMAO

I thought this shit been over...I'm staying out of it this time as all 3 people are cool in there on way.

Mat and Kirsty as thought everything I think there one of the few to never ever get on my nerves...and LadyHotrod like some cool ass shit so she is also cool.

So I'll stand by and be all halloween on your ass's :ghost2:

Mat and Kirsty? It's Mat/Kirsty/Nikki.