PHOTOS: WWE HALL OF FAME CLASS OF 2012 INDUCTEES

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Wanna see Tyson and Edge's inductions real bad.

Oh and Rosa, Eve & Maryse in OP were hot as fuck.

Reaction score
Nice, glad you posted these bud. I personally would love to see the entire thing, I liked all the inductions this year and as a personal favorite I am glad to see Yokozuna finally get inducted.

Onyx

Reaction score
My eyes became watery when Ron Simmons came out. Ron Simmons was my favourite Inductee this year, and I'm an Attitude Era kid, so these guys mean a lot to me going into the Hall Of Fame. I love nostalgia.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I don't think I need to explain who my favorite inductee was. Although I feel they should have done it a bit later down the road, Edge truly was amazing. Pretty awesome to see these names up there. Was I the only one surprised to see Ric flair up there though? I understand he is part of the Four Horsemen but still.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Not surprised at all. It didn't hurt WWE or TNA, and if anything helped. Would have been a stupid business move on TNA's part not to let him appear and WWE could not induct the Horsemen without Flair there.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Edge's speech was great he thanked so many people I was suprised to hear he was close friends with Kane and Undertaker he mentioned them by their real names but we all knew who they were, it was great to hear he had bought his mother a house and that he accomplished pretty much all he had to accomplish there.

Now people not here but some were having a cry about Rock not being there he wasn't there more then likely because the spotlight was supposed to be on the Hall of Fame and couldn't be if he was there as the fans would've gone crazy for Rock.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
You had guys like Nash and X-Pac, NWO, people would have gone apeshit over them. Seems a little disrespectful for him to not go. Show some respect and all.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
Rock is a lot bigger then those guys hell half the crowd couldn't care less about Nash and X-Pac who ? (not me saying that that would be the crowd) what was disrespectful was X-Pac wearing that stupid bandana to the HOF there's a time and a place.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
That's like his trademark thing, wouldn't be him without it in my opinion.

It doesn't matter how big you are, you should really try and show up for it.