• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Untouchable

Reaction score
I was really bored at college this morning, couldn't be bothered with work so i made this instead, only quick but i quite like it.

Original:

89v3jpe.jpg

Finished

733f877.jpg

the dark knight

i said this before but ill say it again; one of many reasons i rarely take pictures of myself..and even if i do, NOT POSTING THEM ON THE NET!

Wrestling Station

i think u should have changed her hair color to blue/ purple or black.

Reaction score
the problem is the purple stands out too much and just looks fake, try making it go with the color scheme more

Untouchable

Reaction score
yeah i can defenetly see your point there, i may work on it again if i have a crap lesson.

EDIT: changed my mind, done some more....

7ypsqkz.jpg

better?

Reaction score
much better now, but that yellowish part of her forehead looks bad, it kinda attracts the focus a bit

Wrestling Station

might add few cuts of wounds on her face that would seal the deal imo.

Untouchable

Reaction score
yeh i mite try those in abit, thanks for the feed.

PeepShow

Also, if you look really closely, you can still see parts of the "me in the bottom left corner. Just thought I'd point that out.