Pets

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
Do you have any, and what are they?

I've had pets practically all my life. At various points in my life I had goldfish, tortoises, cats, dogs, and we also nursed a few pigeons back to health when we lived at my aunt's. The only ones we've never had were birds (my Mum hated them) and gerbils/hamsters/bunnies because they make a mess. I almost had chipmunks at one point, but my Mum backed out last minute and said I couldn't have them.

Currently my family has a dog (she's back home, not with me). She's our fourth overall, and the first girl. She's two years old this month. She's absolutely batshit crazy, but she's really great. We also have 2 (out of 5) cats and 3 (out of 5) tortoises left, but they live with my aunt.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
My dog
553388_10151122479290645_705503430_n.jpg

Pete

Reaction score
Cute - a spaniel?

Here's my girl:

407481_3285963878579_1437192494_n.jpg

A greyhound mix...we THINK :p

Last edited:

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
We have 2 cats. Don't have any pictures on my laptop, but will probably take some today. Poor old guy Charlie, 19 years old, has definitely seen better days. Lucy is a fat girl, but dammit if she doesn't do the most adorable things!

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
IDK how many dogs I've known that we've had but I think about 5. 2 inside dogs and 3 outside dogs. Had a female Alaskan Malamute for quite some time but it died back in early 2010. Then in late 2010 we got a male Alaskan Malamute and have had it ever since. It's an outdoor dog. The Alaskan Malamutes were/are pure breed. Also currently have an indoor dog which is a jack russell cross something. Had another indoor dog before that which was a maltese shih tzu as I said but it got out a couple years ago and we didn't find it. Always got out and we found it but just didn't that time.

Had 2 cats that I know of. Both siamese. Only have one now as the female one we had which was pretty old died last year. She wasn't playful and always got her claws out. Lazy cat. The male one we have is a few years old and really playful and likes attention.

Also have a few birds atm and had quite a few in the past. Also had fish, a rabbit and guinea pigs. But don't have those 3 anymore.

Pete

Reaction score
My upstairs neighbour at my aunt's house had an Alaskan malamute and a husky in her apartment. One day she left them in the car in the hot sun and either the Malamute died or they both died (I can't remember exactly). I know the Malamute died for sure - a shame, he was a beautiful dog.

Heisenberg

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
A5BQgLaCYAEv0N1.jpg

might have better pic but cbf looking.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I got two miniature poodles. One I always play-fight with and the other is pretty much Blue and still doesn't know it's own name. I also have a cat that I named Samuel L. Jackson because the previous owner gave it a shitty name.

I've had other various pets mostly cats and dogs. I don't consider fish pets because technically you can't pet them. I've had some before though.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
Currently have a beautiful dog called Maggie (after Maggie Gyllenhaal) who is a beegle mixed with something. Have not seen her for awhile having started uni, but should be seeing her next week end which is exciting. Shes about eleven or twleve.

Before that we had a boarder collie called Sam and our first dog was a liberdor mix called Ben.

We have also had several Cats althrough not for awhile.

My first Pet was a hamster called Max.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Right now the only pet I have is a dog. He's a beagle, turned 6 years old last Summer.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
My dog has just turned 5 months, and that pick is about 6 weeks old, he's quite a bit bigger now. Yeah he's a working cocker spaniel

Undertaker

Reaction score
I haven't had any pets for the past three years after my Rottweiler died of cancer - it was like having a blood relative die because we had such a great bond it was unbelievable. Wherever she was I was. When I lived at home a while back I remember my mum forcing the dog to sleep outside so I slept outside with her. She died of cancer but it was decided that we would take her to a vet and have her put down before the pain she was suffering got worse. When I was younger we had countless dogs and all of them were completely nuts bar two. I am thinking of buying a new Rottweiler but its just finding a decent breeder and making sure that it has all the correct paperwork, etc.

I need some tissues. :SadBye:

Pete

Reaction score
I haven't had any pets for the past three years after my Rottweiler died of cancer - it was like having a blood relative die because we had such a great bond it was unbelievable. Wherever she was I was. When I lived at home a while back I remember my mum forcing the dog to sleep outside so I slept outside with her. She died of cancer but it was decided that we would take her to a vet and have her put down before the pain she was suffering got worse. When I was younger we had countless dogs and all of them were completely nuts bar two. I am thinking of buying a new Rottweiler but its just finding a decent breeder and making sure that it has all the correct paperwork, etc.

I need some tissues. :SadBye:

Yeah, beware of puppy mills. My Lab came from a great breeder, and he lived to be 14 (died three weeks shy of his birthday or something like that, it was ridiculously heartbreaking).