• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Petition to get Cenanuff/Borton/Myqueerio removed from top left of banner

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Nobody wants to see that shit. So post here if you agree they should be replaced (everyone has to agree there) and who you would put in their place

1.) Ziggler- obviously
2.) Brock- beast mode
3.) Jericho- best in the world

Other suitable replacements: Rhodes, Christian, Johnny Ace, Ratings Henry, or Funkasaurus

Rysenberg

Legend
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Nobody wants to see that s***. So post here if you agree they should be replaced (everyone has to agree there) and who you would put in their place

1.) Ziggler- obviously
2.) Brock- beast mode
3.) Jericho- best in the world

Other suitable replacements: Rhodes, Christian, Johnny Ace, Ratings Henry, or Funkasaurus

I'm happy enough with them, though my choices would be Ziggler/Bryan/Punk. Just anything but the trio of doom.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
I'd rather have the three faces of Ace than anything else.
The raddest dude on the planet.
2615dd63ca331fd24da526ec17e8805d.jpg

The transition from wrestling machine to classy business man
The-Executive-VP-of-Talent-Relations-for-the-WWE...Johnny-Ace.jpg

Mr excitement
17aba7548a238728fce0aba001a87112.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Kill Steen Kill said:
I'd rather have the three faces of Ace than anything else.
The raddest dude on the planet.
2615dd63ca331fd24da526ec17e8805d.jpg

The transition from wrestling machine to classy business man
The-Executive-VP-of-Talent-Relations-for-the-WWE...Johnny-Ace.jpg

Mr excitement
17aba7548a238728fce0aba001a87112.jpg

I'm okay with this.

Jose Tortilla said:
Ziggler, HHH and Jericho.

We don't need HHH's crusty old ass as the face of the forum

Crayo

The Boss
Ugh I may as well reveal the surprise. The header (the top for new forumers) is completely changing. Everything you see there, will practically be different. There will be a massive space for an image, a really nice image, I'll take this thread into consideration when choosing the wrestlers. Jericho will be on there since I'm bias, Brock will too, unsure on #3. Rhodes, Dolph, Miz, Brodus, Punk, Bryan etc are all possible. In fact, there might be more than three this time (most likely).

I promise you you'll love it. New top links, new hovers, new effects. Not free ofc but I love you guys and we've had generous donations this month. #Homo #AllGoesBackIntoTheSite

Dolph'sZiggler

Crayo said:
Ugh I may as well reveal the surprise. The header (the top for new forumers) is completely changing. Everything you see there, will practically be different. There will be a massive space for an image, a really nice image, I'll take this thread into consideration when choosing the wrestlers. Jericho will be on there since I'm bias, Brock will too, unsure on #3. Rhodes, Dolph, Miz, Brodus, Punk, Bryan etc are all possible. In fact, there might be more than three this time (most likely).

I promise you you'll love it. New top links, new hovers, new effects. Not free ofc but I love you guys and we've had generous donations this month. #Homo #AllGoesBackIntoTheSite

Jericho and Brock ftw.

Now just add the best thing WWE has going for it and we'll be all set

OmeYg.gif

on an unrelated note I just stumbled across this image and found it hilarious:

scumbGDANIEL-2.png

Crayo

The Boss
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Jericho and Brock ftw.

Now just add the best thing WWE has going for it and we'll be all set

OmeYg.gif

on an unrelated note I just stumbled across this image and found it hilarious:

scumbGDANIEL-2.png

Dolph doesn't really have a cool static image though, I'd love to use him, I'm becoming such an obsessive mark over him the more I see him as are many of the IWC, I just can't see it being awesome to look at. Despite Cena being hated by a lot, he's got that marketable popular face. They think "Oh Cena is on header, this must be a WWE forum named wweforums.net, I'm stupid".

So yeah, decisions. Not of relevance yet though, want to get the design nailed down first. We can always change wrestlers when needed.

Btw, that image is GOAT. Use it for an avatar.