Pet Pictures

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Here are two of my cats, Tequila and Jagermeister
IMG_20190314_135225542.jpg
IMG_20190312_215619054.jpg
IMG_20190312_215514341.jpg

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
We took Twig for a walk today. Didn't walk much and just wanted to roll on ground but he had fun.
He also sprayed on the corner of the garage... ?

This is what he sprayed on. It is a bundle of some wire fencing that has dead grass growing through it.

Apparently, one of the neighbor's cats has been PISSING IN MY YARD! :mad2:

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
We took Twig for a walk today. Didn't walk much and just wanted to roll on ground but he had fun.
He also sprayed on the corner of the garage... ?

This is what he sprayed on. It is a bundle of some wire fencing that has dead grass growing throw it.

Apparently, one of the neighbor's cats has been PISSING IN MY YARD! :mad2:
ha...twiggy is my spirit animal...now...his face is the embodiment of being unimpressed...and looks like nothing excites him...i can dig it...twiggy is the second cat i like...

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
ha...twiggy is my spirit animal...now...his face is the embodiment of being unimpressed...and looks like nothing excites him...i can dig it...twiggy is the second cat i like...
He can be hard to please. I spoiled him as a kitten so now he is like one of those rich kids at school everyone secretly hates. lol

• Haha
Reactions: Jay-Ashley