Pet Pictures

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I'll post more soon, cat's and dogs :D I have a little zoo at home of 5 cats, a dog, and a pidgeon.
I have a Borzoi, Russian Wolf Hound, (and Joe's Little dachshund, Pebbles, that I just Love to pieces lol)
My Mother has 15 chickens (I'm not fond of them, they stink and I am allergic to their feathers)
And The Leapord Catahula.
A long time ago, in An Apartment we lived in we had (all at once) 3 corn snakes, 1 rainbow boa baby, 4 white doves, a Huge Pigeon, 3 Degu's, A Sun Conyer(was very mean), about 20 Rats, 10 female 10 male all sorts of colors, 2 canaries that Were in my Upstairs bedroom, 1 female suger glider (the male died for some unknown reason)
And at the time about 2/3 dif dogs not at once. A German Shorthaired Pointer (tore up our linoleum floor got rid of her after that. And I would sometimes dog sit My Grandmother's Dog, Named Puddles and he was a, Well I forget his breed now.... Shoot.

Shole

Reaction score
I have a Borzoi, Russian Wolf Hound, (and Joe's Little dachshund, Pebbles, that I just Love to pieces lol)
My Mother has 15 chickens (I'm not fond of them, they stink and I am allergic to their feathers)
And The Leapord Catahula.
A long time ago, in An Apartment we lived in we had (all at once) 3 corn snakes, 1 rainbow boa baby, 4 white doves, a Huge Pigeon, 3 Degu's, A Sun Conyer(was very mean), about 20 Rats, 10 female 10 male all sorts of colors, 2 canaries that Were in my Upstairs bedroom, 1 female suger glider (the male died for some unknown reason)
And at the time about 2/3 dif dogs not at once. A German Shorthaired Pointer (tore up our linoleum floor got rid of her after that. And I would sometimes dog sit My Grandmother's Dog, Named Puddles and he was a, Well I forget his breed now.... Shoot.
That's awesome, too bad about your chicken allergy but yeah, chicken arent the best pets in my opinion, good for food tho. And you have a lot of things at home! I love it.
I wouldn't be able to have snakes tho in my apartment that's epic.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
That's awesome, too bad about your chicken allergy but yeah, chicken arent the best pets in my opinion, good for food tho. And you have a lot of things at home! I love it.
I wouldn't be able to have snakes tho in my apartment that's epic.
That was several years ago. I hate snakes. Am afraid of them actually.

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
20201206_000741.jpg
??

• Haha
Reactions: Y2Jayne

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
SOOO CUTE, that's a long fat sausage doggy hehe
She's the Sweetest little Hot Dog. I just love her to bits.! She's even a miracle dog. Joe told me that sometime I believe it was last year, She couldn't use her hind legs what so ever. He'd hv to carry her out to potty and etc... he showed me a video and it was so sad to watch. But I guess One day her back end started working again and now she walks, Runs, is very happy. He has something to help her get up onto his bed. Since dachshunds are known to get back injuries.
And Joe is just as sweet as Pebbles is. ♡?

Vampire Quinn

The Guardian
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
mickfoley
Favorite Wrestler
bookert
Favorite Wrestler
vampiro
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Bought Mali a New Orthopedic Bed. He LOVES it.

Reactions: Stellar

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
nikkibella
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
yUZITLS
Edit: Opps. There is a newer thread for pet pictures. This one was pinned. Sorry.

Been an active several months with Axel. Back in late June he didn't eat for 4 days. Then in late August after taking him to the vet it was confirmed that he has a tumor in his ear that is growing. Plus the cancer on his stomach. Then early this morning he ran off and came back without his cone. Will be 15 in January. He has lived a long life...

Pictures are from July 2022. Really glad that I thought to take pictures of him BEFORE that tumor started growing.

AxelJuly2022.jpgAxelJuly2022number2.jpg

Last edited: