Pep Guardiola announced as new Bayern Munich manager

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
And will take over in July. Just been announced on SSN. Well, did not expect that tbh, I know there has been rumors but I thought he would come to England, well good luck to him I suppose, I'm pretty disappointed.:sad1:

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
Good, that means City can't have him. Also means he will come to United after SAF has retired.

Yeah, wonder who they'll get now, but one thing's for sure they can't stick with Mancini, that guy's a train wreck imo.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I actually really like Mancini :okay:

Lol, I don't know he just seems to get more and more cocky with every match gone by, and considering how badly they are doing he shouldn't be, he should be doing way better with the team he has imo

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
ColeMiner said:
Lol, I don't know he just seems to get more and more cocky with every match gone by, and considering how badly they are doing he shouldn't be, he should be doing way better with the team he has imo

Yeah I don't listen to him when he's boasting about his team, just most of the time he's quite funny and laid back in his interviews lol.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Lmao united will not get Guardiola. Mourinho will be the next manager of United. Good luck to Pep though, saw a stat earlier on SSN before the news broke when he was talking about FA 150 year celebration, in 4 years at Barca he lost 21/28 times (can't rememeber which) out of over 240 games. Incredible. A 72% win ratio.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I do think that guardiola is not gonna be as succesful in munich ad he was in barca

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jonathan said:
Wait and see pal. Wait and see.

I actually agree that Mourinho will probably be the next manager, his Real Madrid contract expires near the suggested time SAF will retire. However, Pep & Sir Alex are very good friends (Sir Alex went out to New York just to have dinner with him) and Pep loves a club with history who play the right way, hence why he has gone to Bayern Munich instead of where he wanted to manage - the premier league. The Man United job isn't available, so Pep isn't interested :obama:

Mourinho or Guardiola will take the greatest job in football though, not a bad future for United fans.

Note: I would equally love Moyes to take over.

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Lol @ Bayern. The red face of Hoeness will be fun to watch after BVB snatches the BL title next season.