• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
i1l280.jpg

It's probably the most lifelike in the entire wwe.

GIF from here

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I just really don't like Big Show at all. I think the finisher is a terrible one for WWE. He could hit that any time he throws punches, so why would he throw punches to the chest, and all of that when he can just hit in the face? It's booked like an RKO (never kicked out of) etc.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I just really don't like Big Show at all. I think the finisher is a terrible one for WWE. He could hit that any time he throws punches, so why would he throw punches to the chest, and all of that when he can just hit in the face? It's booked like an RKO (never kicked out of) etc.

I think it adds to the realism like in boxing the first punches are more powerful but don't cause a knockout its the weaker punches later on.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I'm the opposite lol I've never been keen on his chokeslam I've always Kane or Vaders tbh. They seem less cushioned to me.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I can agree to that, Kane's is the most devastating (my opinion). I actually LOVED it when Big Show used the spear.

Damn just seen this spear on Evan Bourne by Big Show thats seriously brutal nearly as good as Goldbergs on Nunzio lol.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Exactly. He used to do it even better, he bounced off the ropes and did his slow ass but powerful run and speared them. Was great. They ditched it though so now he just does shh slaps, punches to chest, punch downs and WMD. Lol.