People over at WF couldn't handle it

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
That's right, you read it in the title. It says it all. I guess the "mods" over at WF just could not handle the hoff. Jealousy? Maybe. Envy? Ohhh yes. I had announced my heel turn about a week ago over "there", and a few days later, I go to log in and, BAM! I am banned. I can make my return on the 20th of November. Will I return? I don't know. One thing I do know is that the WWEForums is now the home, and only place to see the_hoff. So ladies and gents, you're all on notice now! Here comes the_hoff. Hustle Loyalty Hoff :yes:

David5150

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
...I have a feeling I'm going to like you. Welcome bro.

Reactions: the_hoff

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
David the Giant, I thank you for your warm welcome. I have a feeling that I'm going to like it here. *Looks around* heh, yeah, this will do jussssst fine. Stupid hicks over at WF have NO idea what they have lost. They went and suspended the GREATEST heel on their forum. Oh well. Their loss.

TheArabHammer

Don't call it a comeback
Reaction score
They hassled the hoff....they done wrong. Welcome and enjoy yourself just try not to have your daughter film you drunk again eating a hamburger off the floor. On second thought do it!

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Thank you Arabhammer. Stupid hicks at WF certainly did hassle the hoff. I did infact decide to make another account, and spam some of their threads saying "UN BAN THE HOFF", about three lines long, black and red font, obnoxiously large fonts as well. Childish? Maybe to some. Maybe to ignorant WF lovers. I say when the_hoff's ban is lifted, we invade

Nick

Reaction score
Don't waste your time on WF. you seem like one of the few intelligent ones so I think I'll enjoy you. We usually get the blueberries who come over after being banned like BrockLesnarFanForLife, aka KellyKellyFan over on the shithole they call WF. Anyways, welcome. I'll try not to hassle the hoff :eek:tunga:

Reactions: the_hoff

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
AHAHAHAHA soo this is where KellyKellyFan ran off to? Well, I really like it here so far guys, so the_hoff does thank you for your hospitality. I KNOW I'm one of the feeeeew intelligent people that came from WF. Probably the ONLY intelligent one to come from there.

Reactions: David5150

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
WF is a B rate forum,welcome to the big leagues.
Which is exactly why the_hoff has brought his unprecedented talent here to the WWEF. Here, I am going to climb the ranks, do whatever it takes, to become the GREATEST poster of all time. You all should expect no less from the greatest heel of all the online forum communities.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
*extends hand* ya trust me? Considering I'm a heel and all..
Well I am The Bad Guy after all.
Sure Chico.
2641acd97aca1cc0291f35911a4ce5de.gif

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I tried doing a heel turn once, I just got a Stone Cold like heel turn :okay:

Welcome to the forums, hope you have a good time here :yay: