People are going to RAW free tonight via Donald Trump

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ballin

Reaction score
STAMFORD, Conn.---In the fact or fiction world of WWE®, it is a fact that Donald Trump held a press conference today in Green Bay at Austin Straubel Airport. As the new "owner" of Monday Night RAW®, Trump announced that all ticketholders to tonight’s RAW event at the Resch Center will receive a ticket refund. The total value of all ticket refunds is approximately $235,000. RAW will be presented commercial free live tonight at 9 pm/8pm CT on USA Network.

:eek5:

Lol, lucky bastards.

This Guy

the shows probably going to suck anyways, I mean is it Raw, is it Smackdown is it ECW tonight? I don't know...this brand seperation didn't last.....meh

MikeRaw

^I agree that the whole shitting over the draft thing is stupid. There's no meaning to it anymore. Really a waste. But at the same time, it gives the people a good show. Raw usually sucks, so they get to see the SD and ECW guys, which is better.
Oh yeah, the free thing is cool too. Weird time to do it though. Not to bash the idea, cause it's nice of WWE to do, but it seems liek they can't build anyone up anymore, so they just do free shit. Like McMahon Million Dollar Mania. They can't build Vince as a face, (or couldn't) so they had to give shit away to get fans into him. Looks like the same for Trump.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
So I went to a free RAW and saw a PPV quality match commercial free and got a free Orton t-shirt.Good night.