Penny

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
tumblr_mw6wx6DYZT1t0ik4co1_r1_400.gif

Nickname: The Eccentric Dreamer

Character Name: Penny

Currently Residing: Long Beach, CA

Height: 5'2

Weight: 115 lbs

Face/heel/tweener: Face

Current feuds: N/A

Non-FWA accomplishments: PWF Bombshells Champion (2x)

FWA accomplishments: N/A

FWA win-loss record, if you wish to keep one:

Gimmick:

She can be almost childlike with her behavior outside of the ring and the fans have accepted her for this, but she does know how to get serious in the ring and isn't afraid of anyone. She also speaks to her toy cat that she has named Fred. No one really knows why but Fred speaks to her (according to Penny herself) and listens to her. She stands up for what she believes in and for what's right. She believes there's good in everybody and chooses to see the good in people, despite the fact that not everyone is. She's still kooky, weird, crazy, eccentric, whatever you want to describe her as but she means well and her heart is in the right place and that's all that matters.

Fred
tumblr_osfjfmLUbq1v7ggqdo1_500.png

Fred is Penny's plush toy cat that she speaks to. According to Penny he gives her advice for her matches and has even taught her some wrestling moves. Not much is known about Frederick Francis the Cat the First but he is apparently british, well at least according to two sources, Penny and Dave Weinstock.

Norman
584-084961_MED.jpg

Norman is Penny's other plush toy cat that she speaks to, he was given to her as a gift from Penny's BFF, Izzy Van Doren. However, Norman does not speak back much so not a lot is known about him other than it looks he came from Japan, so maybe it's because of a language barrier that he doesn't speak back to Penny.

Style of wrestling (brawler, high flyer, technical, etc.): Brawler, technical, high-flyer

Basic moves
- Various suplexes (Front, German, Dragon, Sleeper, Belly-to-belly, etc)
- Various DDTs (Snap, Double Underhook, Inverted, Jumping, Tornado, etc)
- Swinging neckbreaker
- Shining Wizard
- Front dropkick
- Spin kick
- Diving Crossbody
- Split-legged moonsault
- Tilt-a-whirl headscissors takedown

Signature submissions
Guillotine choke w/ body scissors
Sleeper hold w/ body scissors
Seated fujiwara armbar
Modified figure-four headscissors

A minimum of one finishing move, and a maximum of three:

Cat Nap (Rolling cutter) [Primary]
QmAXB.gif

Nine Lives (Octopus hold)
MMcuVZ.gif

The Purrfect Moonsault (Diving Rounding Moonsault)
tumblr_nu3sorGkGK1sbzhteo1_400.gif

Base pic for your character (please include the name of the base pic): AJ Lee
tumblr_static_dp9yx5gdc5k480ogk48swcgk4.png

Theme music:
Scandal - The Warrior
[video=youtube;47y5bo8wtqM]

Entrance description: "The Warrior" hits and Penny bounces out on stage with Fred, to the delight of the fans as they cheer her on. She dances with Fred to her theme while singing along with it, and she has Fred slap paws with fans along the way before placing him at ringside. She enters the ring and bounces up and down in place, while still singing and dancing to her music.

Introduction promo of at least 10 lines introducing your character to us:

Penny stands in front of a backdrop facing a camera looking less than thrilled to be there.

"Is this really necessary? I mean I guess I could say I'm here to wreck havoc and take names but that's too basic and mediocre. Though, the FWA audience should be used to mediocre considering the women's division they have there."

She chuckles to herself.

"Did that strike a nerve with all of you ladies? The truth hurts, doesn't it? You're all mediocre trash and I'm here to take you all out."

She laughs as the scene fades out.​

Reactions: Marty McFourth