Penny Dreadful

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Madison

Reaction score

becky-lynch-600x400.jpg

The scene opens up with Madison sitting in the community locker room, her elbows resting on her knees as she leans forward into the camera. Her brown eyes focused forward. Her lips form a straight line as her words come into play, she opens her mouth and begins to speak in a slow deliberate drawl,

Last week was a grim reminder... that I can not trust any of these cunts that call them selves women’s wrestlers.”

Madison runs her hands over her face, anger seething from her eyes. Her hands wrangle in her fire orange hair, she lets out a sigh in an attempt to compose her self,

“My own partner Samara, decided that instead of proving her worth in this division she’d leave me to fend for my self; to which I was over taken by two women, one who is a lesser version of Capser the friendly ghost, and that midget Hailstorm. It was mortifying. To be bested by the lesser females in this company is a fucking joke. I’d much rather be skull into retardation then to ever allow such a travesty to happen in my career, ever again!”

Her fingers balled into fist, she hits the wooden bench with a bang, and then quickly jumps her feet. Jamming her finger into her chest she continues,

“And I have had a long satisfying career, that goes beyond the simple fallaciousness of you dumb whores, I’ve been out side the safety of fighting against my own gender and I have won. I never left a match against the brute of man unscathed but I maintained my dignity and my honor. I’ve held titles that Skyler could dare to dream about. My title runs have been astonishing, something that Skyler’s title history couldn’t even hold a candle too.”

Madison places her hands on her hips and smiles slightly, and then begins to walk over to the other side of the locker room, closing in on one particular cubby, she runs her fingers across the name plate of her opponent.

“I mean Skyler,” She scoffs, “Do you honestly think that I’ve gone through all of that, just to be bested by you? Like you’re some kind of gods gift to this federation? I sincerely doubt it. I know that you must be thinking, Madison couldn’t possibly hold up to her end of this shit talk. She’s getting old, she barely held on to the women’s title in PWF, what makes her think that she will be able to make ground here?”

With that Madison rolls her eyes and leans into the empty cubby hole, settling her body inside, she rests her head on the wood. Her face filled with contempt of the subject of her opponent, Skyler.

“Well all I can say is; believe it, or underestimate me, which ever you prefer. Pretend that I am the monster that doesn’t exist. However, I know that the monster does exist, and she’s sitting right here. Madison Grey is the demon beneath your bed, the boogeyman in the closet, and the hand that caresses your hair while you close your eyes in the shower.”

Madison reaches her hand up toward the name plate, picking the edges with her finger nails. The clicking sound fills the room, as she stares into the camera. Her dark eyes filling with a steel hatred.

“While your head is tangled up in ideas; spinning in the delusion that you’ll be able to kick my ass one on one, my fingers will coil in your hair down to the scalp. Then just when you’ve reached the ecstasy of your fantasies, I am going to rive the hair from your head,and flay your skin diminishing any hopes, Skyler.”

With a pop the name plate falls to the floor, Madison picks it and stares at the flimsy piece of plastic. Fiddling with the corner she begins to warp the name plate, Madison still looking at the object in her hands she speaks,

“There is only one true top female in this federation who deserves the title as queen, and that is ME. I’ve let you women have the run of things to long, and I can’t allow this to go any further. It is my right, and honor to regain my status as number one.”

Madison holds up her index finger representing her statement, she smiles coyly at the camera,

“You’ll see, Skyler, as every one else will. When the time comes for us to be bestowed with a title fitting the women of this federation, that I will be the one to wrap that leather around my waist. And if any of the bitches get out of line, I will surely, and gratuitously deliver the belt whipping they so deserve.”

Madison smiles fondly at the thought, the violence of the idea making her laugh even a little. She bends the name plate further, straining the material.

“Now Skyler, I may not have my leather and gold just yet, but that doesn’t mean my fists don’t pack just as much of a punch to lay your dumb ass onto that mat. Then just as I’ve done thousands of times before, I will wrap your legs up into my straight jacket. Struggle if you must, put on a show for the crowd, but you will submit to me.

With a loud crack the name plate snaps in half and Madison lets the pieces fall back down to the tiled floor, she then gets to her feet and kicks the pieces across the room. The scene then fades out.​

Reactions: Kross Rhodes