Paul Walker Dead at 40 in Fiery Car Crash

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Swinny

Reaction score
Paul Walker
Dead at 40
In Fiery Car Crash

Paul Walker -- best known for his role in "The Fast and the Furious" movies -- died Saturday afternoon after a single-car accident and explosion in Southern California ... TMZ has learned.

The accident happened in Santa Clarita -- north of Los Angeles -- and according to multiple sources connected to Paul ... the actor was in a Porsche when the driver somehow lost control and slammed into a post or a tree ... and then the car burst into flames.

Several of our sources -- some who are still at the scene of the accident -- tell us Paul and another person in the car were killed. Law enforcement is still on the scene, and we're told the L.A. County Coroner's Office is on the way.

2hcdjq1.jpg

At this point, it's unclear what caused the accident, or who was behind the wheel when it happened.

Paul was 40 years old.

Sources close to Paul tell us he was in Santa Clarita for a car show to support the Philippines typhoon relief effort, and had been taking friends out for rides in his new Porsche GT. The accident happened during one of those test spins.

Story developing ...
TMZ

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
Holy shit...very unfortunate events. I was a fan of his work in the Fast movies. It's a shame to see such a horrific accident, and at such a young age too. RIP Paul Walker.

Swinny

Reaction score
Before anything gets out of control, this may not be true. TMZ might have fucked up. I'm hearing it's a hoax and now TMZ is down. Stay tuned...

Cyrus Riddle

Reaction score
I hope it is a hoax for the sake of him being alive. It's pretty fucked up if people started this as a means to get people fooled.

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
Not to mention Fast 7 is about to start filming or is being filmed/editted. This would be a sick joke

Orobin Thor

Reaction score
E Online does NOT have any news on this event. However, NY Daily News has an article as well, posted 30 minutes ago

Swinny

Reaction score
Yeah, his Twitter account, which has been verified, confirmed it. No idea who confirmed if on his Twitter account if he's dead, but they did.

Seems to be legit. What a shame. R.I.P.

Bad News Booty

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Anyone know what stage of development Fast 7 was in?

hasn't started filming yet but honestly who gives a fuck about the movie right now? two people are dead

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
RIP. Sad to hear.