Paul Heyman

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
NEEDS to be brought back in full capacity, not just for this angle with Brock Lesnar/Triple H.

I want this man as GM of SmackDown at the very least, but both shows would be ideal (but not as Raw GM only). For one, it SHOULD encourage talents to drive their own promo game up as Heyman is, at least in my own opinion, the best promo currently working in agreement with the WWE. Secondly, we're talking about someone who would have immense influence on the product (as I can't imagine Heyman coming back full-time without some creative emphasis) and Heyman's creative input is quite valuable, ESPECIALLY compared to Ace/Vince and whichever other lame fuck they hire to try and book.

I don't know Heyman's intentions/desires in doing business of this magnitude again, but considering he was considering at one point in completely running TNA and doing their shit live on a weekly basis, I'd assume he'd take the job if the circumstances were right with WWE.

Thoughts?

NinoBrown

Reaction score
You got A LOT of high hopes. How long is Heyman sticking around for? Is this a one time thing or is he there for the rest of the year?

And I'll take anyone to do something with Smackdown!, it's looking like NXT right now.

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^He's in agreement through August, especially to fill in for appearances when Brock isn't working due to his limited schedule. But he's also working directly with WWE in helping Brock Lesnar and apparently has been doing a lot of work with Punk in recent months, most recently the DVD and collecting a paycheck for that. Like I said, if the price is right, I'm sure he'd be willing to take the offer.

BTW, Heyman's Twitter might as well be @WWEHeymanHustle right now, because he's advertising the fuck out of WWE, WWE.com, WWE on Youtube...

Hometown Kid

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't see any of that stuff you said happening, Flywalker. Although I agree it'd be good for the company to have his hand in as much as they possibly can. Especially booking, so they can get Steph/Trips the hell away from any kind of booking power as possible. I'd like to see him be the GM of SD, leading to an angle where Brock, along with all the SD wrestlers at Heyman's behest (In an ode to the original angle 10 years ago) all say that Raw isn't good enough, and become SD exclusive wrestlers and the brand split becomes legit again, sparking an inter-brand feud to culminate at Survivor Series with a SD/Raw match. Fantasy booking, I digress.

In all likelihood, he'll manage and talk for Brock for a little while, then Brock will turn on Heyman and injure him, then he'll go away again. Lets just be happy he's there at all, and enjoy his run while it lasts.

And hope he gets a baseball cap.

Airfixx

Reaction score
Begs the question from me.... Why did they not have him with Brock since day one (as opposed to the horrible way that they brought Brock in; having Ace randomly announce Lesnar and Cena were having a match)?

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
^Blew their load prematurely as they do with all things nowadays.