• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Paul Heyman to be inducted to 2024 Hall of Fame

BSE

Well deserved. The best manager of his generation. He has several promos that are all-time great.

Cwalker

In regards to who inducts him…

If they want to stay in house, Punk is the obvious choice.

But if they want to leave it up to Paul, then who tf knows.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Kurt Angle was a Heyman guy at one time. Steve Austin back in WCW was part of the Dangerous Alliance. There’s also Punk or Roman too.

Maybe one of them. Brock would be the obvious choice but he’s persona non grata right now.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Austin or Punk IMO. Probably Punk, it also gives him a reason to be advertised for the weekend

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Even if Brock was able to do it would we really want a Brock intro? Dude ain’t exactly know for his wordsmithness
Agreed, plus I can't see him taking the WWE HOF seriously either. He has said things in the past that he doesn't care about the HOF in any way.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine

OIP (1).jpg

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Well deserved and the perfect location. I’d suggest Punk to induct because 2 who could have are wiped away. His speech should be one for the ages. I know it’s taboo but he’s gotta mention Lesnar in it, was huge for his managerial tenure.

Maybe Roman inducts him?