Paul Heyman is destroying Cesaro

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Paul Heyman is destroying Cesaro with the constant promos on Brock beating the streak like WTF isnt Paul supposed to help Cesaro? this dont make sense. And let me tell you im all for Brock being mentioned in promos for beating the streak as its a great accomplishment but really this shouldnt be used during Cesaro's tv time

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Paul Heyman is running as an annoying bastard, how do you do that? You run an angle off one of the most shocking and depressing moment in WrestleMania history or maybe even WWE history. Cesaro is getting more help than anyone in the WWE currently, Paul Heyman has what it takes to put people over, if he put over Sandman as talented than he can put anyone over as talented. Cesaro and Paul Heyman are gold together IMO and i find them great together because Paul Heyman is being an annoying bastard as Cesaro sit's in the back like a bad ass. Match comes Cesaro kills them, Paul Heyman returns to continue being an annoying bastard.

Short Version: No their great together and Paul Heyman is helping Cesaro a lot

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
It's an angle

He's going to keep doing it until SummerSlam? No, don't be silly. They feel the need to mention it because it was arguably the biggest moment in WWE history and with Lesnar/Taker rarely appearing, some casuals will not be aware of it and fans with think 'why have WWE not capitalized on it?'

Hopefully it stops after Cesaro's win at Extreme Rules over RVD/Swagger.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He's going to keep doing it until SummerSlam? No, don't be silly. They feel the need to mention it because it was arguably the biggest moment in WWE history and with Lesnar/Taker rarely appearing, some casuals will not be aware of it and fans with think 'why have WWE not capitalized on it?'

Hopefully it stops after Cesaro's win at Extreme Rules over RVD/Swagger.
Who the fuck said he would do it until Summerslam?

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Who the fuck said he would do it until Summerslam?

You said it was part of an angle, eg: Heyman keeps doing it until Cesaro snaps and Lesnar returns to fight him, which would happen at SS at the earliest.

What angle were you thinking of?

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
You said it was part of an angle, eg: Heyman keeps doing it until Cesaro snaps and Lesnar returns to fight him, which would happen at SS at the earliest.

What angle were you thinking of?
The very same angle, but that doesn't mean Heyman will do it every week this blatantly for any extended period of time. It will pop back up later once Brock returns.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
@BrockLesnarFanForLife This is a serious question... do you read any of the other threads on this site?

If you did you would have seen this... thread about the same thing and would have realized this has already been talked about.

All I've ever seen you do is log on, bump your threads up with posts that don't contribute to the conversation, and then leave.

You really need to start actually contributing.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Destroying Cesaro? No way. It's just not helping him that much.

If anything's helped him it was losing last week in the IC tournament.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
@BrockLesnarFanForLife This is a serious question... do you read any of the other threads on this site?

If you did you would have seen this... thread about the same thing and would have realized this has already been talked about.

All I've ever seen you do is log on, bump your threads up with posts that don't contribute to the conversation, and then leave.

You really need to start actually contributing.

inb4 she no-sells.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Ultimate Warrior could learn a lesson in no-selling from BLFFL.

9hunter

Jobber
Reaction score
tbh his theme is the only thing that's destroying him wtf is that siren all about

Muur

The Artiste
Reaction score
If he continues to go on about Lesnar, I agree.

even beyond that he;s barely doing anything for him.