Paul Burchill

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

In 2004 did u think when orton was a face that he would be the best heel ever? I didn't i mean i knew hed make it but not this heel he is now. Always believe man, austin came popular after saying a bible verse anything can happen

noumenon

Yes... I think Orton was oozing star potential from a few months into his career and was a lot more of a shot to be where he's at now that Burchill.

IF....IIIIIIF.... Burchill makes it past the next few months and they actually start using him the highest he'll make it in his career will be ECW champion. And I would bet money on that shit.

LKP

Yeah what im saying is make him a monster type heel get under the skin of the fans and use his power the way Brock lesnar did when he was at wwe as a heel. He was awesome power house as a heel.

OWeapon

Reaction score
I'll have to agree with noumenon and say that Burchill could get a push in the future, but only as far as the ECW title. And even then, if he's lucky.

Bring back the Hardcore title in ECW. That way, Burchill might have a chance of winning a belt.

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
The problem is WWE don't know what to do with this guy. His style doesn't exactly match anyone else's, on either of the three brands. They had nothing for him on RAW, nothing for on ECW, his last hope is SmackDown. Unless they have him stop jobbing to the likes of Finlay and Boogeyman, and let him go out there and do his thing, rather than "clothesline, stomp, stomp, get destroyed, job".