AMA Parking Lot Brawl - Tag Team Match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
ama22catch3c.png

Parking Lot Brawl
Conall O'Dargan and Monstruo del Circo v. Misandry and Blake Justice

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Wednesday, November 10th, 2021.

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score
Blake Justice

I hope you guys enjoy. Been a while since I had a stab at this, added some visual things to make it more fun to read.

It's not super long, but the promo is following right after Gold Rush.

Without further ado:

qufwtb83z0d41.gif

Road to Rush Hour - Promo

*With bloodshot eyes and muddied from head to toe, Blake stares deeply in to the camera placed before him. As if he was staring at your soul through the lens.*

"You can't bury what is already dead Circo. My soul died a long time ago. The lengths you go to try and get rid of me are feeble.
Push me down, and I'll get back up even stronger. Now you just pissed me off. I will always be here, always in your shadow. People say the boogeyman in the closet isn't real, you parents tell you "There's nothing there"

"They lied. The boogeyman does exist and you are staring right at it."

*Blake does a mocking wave as he smirks at the camera.*

26295%20-%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20limited_animation%20nxt%20tommaso_ciampa%20waving%20wwe.gif

"I'm not satisfied until every waking moment you will be thinking of my name, seeing my face. Until life and your nightmares are indistinguible. The moment you're not sure if you're awake or asleep, you're mine. Remembering all the pain and bloodshed you have been put through. I feed off it. I enjoy it."

*Blake is grinning wildy, unable to even control his excitement at the thought.*

3b3e8214b8d99942def35e58800fe231_crop_exact.jpeg

"You watched me smash in Sanders' skull with no remorse. I fucking loved it. I keep replaying that moment in my head, wishing I could re-do it all again. As soon as I grabbed hold of that shovel I didn't hesistate, that's exacly what is going to happen in the parking lot at Rush Hour."

*Blake picks up the broken shovel from earlier off the ground and looks at it, appreciating his handy work*

E_SvhKIWEAA8gbJ.jpg

(Pretend the belt is a shovel here, I just wanted a picture of him grinning down at something for visual purposes)

"By the time I get finished with you Circo and your little Irish friend, that parking lot is going to be full of red. We're going to paint the town red. You'll feel like you're in hell. Your blood all over the place. I'm salivating at the thought."

*Blake licks his lips and edges in even closer to the camera, his eyes full of red and pure menace.*

maxresdefault.jpg

"The thing about the Boogey man is..It's not some creature or monster, it looks just like everybody else. Blending in with the crowd, watching you, observing you. Preparing to destroy you. You'd wish you never laid eyes on me, you wish you'd never uttered my name. I will not go away until I get what I want."

"Even then, I might just stick around because I enjoy this."

"See you in the parking lot, or maybe even before then. Who knows. Sleep with one eye open motherfucker."

*Blake slaps the camera aggressively on to the ground as the screen flickers and goes to black.*

AbandonedSoupyKagu-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
yWLwKf1D9qJiGQwYhFBkvHB5W-FKdeK4kiTOiInU_n9Fjt7SIMmzxRxQTAMjxqgsPlNF7hENR4Wom9QT8UkMH2W85zCYWfff_GUuq3gtOzWM17JUDBTS8dPNRtGsYCM7FtnJURT4

Monstrou In The Mirror | The Justice Volumes

The camera footage turns on and is very grainy and the control of the camera is unstable, almost as if to signify that this promo is not being filmed by a professional camera operator.

“Last week. At the end of the show, I came face to face with someone that I have been waiting for, for a very long time. An individual, who I honestly will enjoy tearing limb from limb when I am finally allowed to have him one on one in the middle of the famous squared circle - so many of you wrestlers see as your home. The place where you make your dinero. But I think people have forgotten that I am not a professional wrestler - I am not someone who has spent the last forty eight months working his ass off in some wrestling school. I am a man of the streets. A street fighter in clubs, back alleys and even underground parking garages. So at Rush Hour - I am going to have home field advantage. Violence is something I grew up on, blood is my oxygen and having the holy crap beaten out of me is what keeps my heart beating. Every punch I receive is another pump of my heart pushing the blood around my body.”

Monstruo del Circo pauses for a second as he looks at his hands, which are covered with protective black gloves.

“My hands are my weapons, and that is why whenever I return to the street I need to always make sure they are protected. A musician insures his fingers, and as a street fighter I always make sure I enter every fight with a clear advantage. There is no doubt in my mind, that getting the chance to legally go toe-to-toe with Misandry is something I have wanted for quite a while - and yet, now that Blake Justice is going to be in my crosshairs, I honestly don’t give a fuck about Misandry - so I hope she is able to bring something to the table at Rush Hour which engages my interest once more.”

MDC has a sadistic smile on his face, as if he is really looking forward to taking part in the Parking Lot Brawl.

“Justice. Justice. Justice. If you don’t believe in God, I suggest that you take the next few days to find one - because your time on this earth is now on a countdown. And as much as I would like to finish you off this weekend, and finally put you in the ground where you belong, that isn’t what the fans of Against Medical Advice would want. And as someone that understands that it is the fans that line my pockets and not an inflated ego I respect their wishes. So this week - this week will just be a preview of things to come. Because it is really important for you to understand Blake, that I need you to be able to walk away on your own two feet. That doesn’t mean there isn’t going to be violence, in fact I can guarantee that there will be blood!”

MDC smiles again, although this time it seems that he has bit a fake blood capsule and it is starting to pour out from his mouth similar to that of a vampire.

“And even after I have beaten ten different types of shit out of you, there will be a match between us. Combate a la Muerte! But we will talk about your funeral at a future date - because we have so much yet to finish before I finally bury you in the ground. no matter what happens though "El espectáculo debe continuar! - The show must go on!"

The scene immediately fades to black, with a hashtag in red writing #therewillbeblood in the bottom right hand corner of the screen.