AMA Pariah v. Max Maverick

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
AMA GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP
Gold Rush Tournament
Opening Round Match

Pariah v. Max Maverick

Deadlines
Remember that role-plays are to be received no later than 11:59 PM EST on Tuesday, June 29th, 2021.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
WAR READY

Heaven, Hell, free or jail... same shit
County jail bus, slave ship... same shit
A wise man once said that a black man better off dead

So I'm war ready

The scene begins gazing upon a tower in downtown Brooklyn, where a portion of the building several stories high is charred black and smoldering, smoke still swirling off of it and then dissipating into the sky. The sky is a hazy grey-blue indicating that it is early morning. On the ground level, fire fighters, police officers and spectating civilians are interweaving on the concrete. We spot the unmistakable silhouette of Shabazz Hamad, still in his clothing from AMA’s Last Man Standing PPV, standing with his back to the camera, looking up at his scorched office area. We cut in for a closer look at Hamad, who is just slightly shaking his head in irritation.

Just at that moment, his intern Tyler walks up to him. His clothes are torn and smeared in ash. His hair is singed. His glasses are broken and hanging in a comically crooked fashion on his face.

Tyler: I tried to stop them boss.

Slowly, Hamad turns his head to look at Tyler. He cracks a smile and pats Tyler on the shoulder.

Shabazz Hamad: Don’t even worry about it, Tyler. There was nothing you could do. This guy is a professional wrestler picking on a college kid. He knew you stood no chance, and he took advantage of that weakness to make himself feel stronger. That’s just how chumps like Shinzo operate. But we have insurance, and we’ll come back bigger and better because that’s how we do. So, don’t sweat it kid.

Tyler wipes some of the ash from his forehead.

Tyler: So uhhh… Do I need to come into work tomorrow, or?

Hamad contemplates for a second.

Shabazz Hamad: Nah, you go ahead and head out, Tyler. Go take care of yourself. You’ve had a long night.

Tyler: Thank you, Mr. Hamad.

Tyler turns and begins to walk away, before Hamad grabs him by the shoulder. Tyler turns back around to see what his boss has to say.

Shabazz Hamad: Just be ready to work tomorrow, alright kid?

Hamad playfully pats Tyler on his cheek. Tyler hangs his head a little.

Tyler: Yes sir, Mr. Hamad.

With that, Tyler turns and limps off into the distance. We cut back to a behind shot of Hamad, who just continues to gaze upon his burned workspace. After a moment, he reaches into the pocket on the inside of his suit jacket, pulling out a small case. He opens the case, withdrawing a cigar. He places the pricey cigar in his mouth and lights it, taking several puffs to get it good and burning. We fade out on this shot of the smoke rolling off of Hamad’s cigar, while smoke simultaneously rolls off the building where his office was located…

We then pick back up with a sweeping shot of the outside of a mosque. It is daytime and there is a sea of individuals on their knees in front of the mosque, bowing and praying in unison. As the camera continues to pan around, it eventually comes upon a close-up shot of Shabazz Hamad and Pariah who are standing a little ways off in the distance from the other worshippers. Both men are dressed in traditional Islamic hijab. Shabazz is staring off into the crowd, but then turns to acknowledge the camera.

Shabazz Hamad: It is said in the Islamic religion that Allah is not unaware of what you do. He is always watching and he is always caring, and there is no hiding your true self. That is why I, knowing that I am an imperfect being, do not bother to carry out my misdeeds in the shadows. I am always forthcoming with my intentions. So in that spirit, I feel it’s necessary that I address a few things that have been brewing with myself and my client, Pariah.

First, I want to address Shinzo. Due to the complexion of your skin, I realize that pursuing legal action against you is as good as useless. Folks like you have the benefit of being able to commit arson and destroy black businesses, and you’ll be able to skate by because the law is too preoccupied trying to break the spirit of my people. That’s just fine, I’m used to the disparity, and both myself and Pariah have no problem handling our own. The only thing that really bothers me about this whole situation is that me and Pariah have already handled you, on two different occasions now in fact. I know in your own scrambled mind, your excuses make perfect sense. Oh, Pariah may have pinned you 1-2-3 and then brutalized you to the point where the referee had no choice but to stop the fight… but no, sure, you’re the one who actually won. Because now, you’re “awakened”. And now, we need to be scared. Right…

Hamad rolls his eyes mockingly at Shinzo’s reasoning.

Shabazz Hamad: Well fear is something that we create, not something we experience. And there’s nothing scary about an overgrown drama club kid who can’t tell if he’s coming or going.

For you to still be trotting out the same empty threats you were making before Mayday is all the evidence I need to know that you will never measure up the immense stature of Pariah, you are not a man who is to be taken seriously, and you have a long way to go before you get another shot at The Fear Incarnate as far as I’m concerned. So my advice is to stop worrying about Pariah so much, you’ll get to go another round with Pariah when you’ve shown you belong on his level. This week, you’ve got a chance to make an impression against my client Christopher McMichaels. You seem quick to write him off, but just as you thought you knew my character and thought you knew the character of Pariah, you may find yourself sadly mistaken. Your dismissive nature could once again be your undoing if you go into this match expecting McMichaels to roll over and die. I assure you that Mr. McMichaels is becoming better with each passing match, and is highly motivated to get that title belt around his waist.

But let’s move on. Speaking of victims though, Steve Sanders was the latest competitor to fall victim to my client Pariah’s sheer dominance. Two shows in a row now Pariah has put down men who were supposed to be the cream of the AMA crop in the main event. Just as Pariah exposed Shinzo as a fraud, he also showed that Steve Sanders is far from the franchise player he desperately wants to convince everyone that he is. And just like Shinzo could not accept being bested by a man who is simply superior to him and had to resort to petty tactics to save face, so too did Jake Wakefield attack Pariah with a bat just to distract everyone from the fact that his buddy Sanders was laying in a crumpled, broken heap at the hands of Pariah.

Now, I hate to invest any more of my valuable time fighting with scrubs that Pariah and I have already humiliated. Jake, I totally understand you feeling the need to cover for your washed up partner. I know his ego is extremely fragile, and you probably didn’t want to listen to his delusional ramblings on the ride all the way back to Ohio. I get it. So, I’m going to offer you a chance to just move on and keep your nose out of The Hamad Agency’s business. You can walk away now and feel proud about getting in your one good shot on Pariah, and wash your hands of this whole mess. Or you can continue to press the issue, trying to assuage your partner’s bruised self-worth, and you can open up a whole world of problems that I promise you don’t want. The choice is yours. And now, that leaves just one more matter to address…

Shabazz and Pariah look at one another for a moment, before Shabazz turns back to the camera.

Shabazz Hamad: Max Maverick. AMA management has decided to book Pariah vs. Max Maverick at the upcoming Road To The Gold show, as part of the world title tournament. No one can deny that this is the biggest money match possible in AMA right now. We’re talking about the two most unstoppable athletes going in the industry today. Of course, AMA would be foolish to not put this match on the marquee. However, I have a lingering suspicion that their intentions were a bit more diabolical than that!

I don’t need to remind everyone that at Last Man Standing, I approached Mr. Maverick to inquire about his interest in joining my Agency. And I’ll go ahead and say on record right now that it was actually Pariah himself that first brought Maverick’s name up to me. My client has a great deal of admiration for how Maverick operates, and that is exceedingly rare when it comes to Pariah. Anyways, it is my belief that Oliver Thawne and the other slimeballs in the AMA office saw me trying to court Mr. Maverick and realized that if he was to join my Agency, then there would quickly become a monopoly within the company. With the combined strength of myself, Pariah, Mr. McMichaels and Mr. Maverick pulling all of our talents and resources together, there would be absolutely no stopping us! So, AMA booked this match to try to keep Maverick at a distance. And perhaps it’s working, because I’ve yet to get a proper response from Mr. Maverick on this matter. When it comes down to it, you’re either with us or against us, so until The Road To The Gold comes, I will be waiting with much interest to find out which side you choose.

Whatever the case may be, I want there to be no confusion whatsoever that no matter the enemy, no matter the numbers, no matter the odds that are stacked against The Hamad Agency… we will never back down and we will never apologize for being the assertive organization that we are. Pariah and myself spent a lot of time inside a cage, so we treat our time as extremely valuable. Yes, Islam is the religion of peace of mercy. But in a business such as this, peace is a myth and mercy only leaves you vulnerable. Which leads to me lean on some of the teachings of The Nation of Islam that I picked up while behind bars. And to incorporate some of the verbiage once used by the great Malcolm X, the message I want to end with today is this… We will not be suppressed ever again, and we will be acknowledged as the force that we are. We will not be stifled from striving for better lives for ourselves and our people, and we will be relentless in our pursuit of greatness. We declare our right on this earth to be a man, to be a human being, to be respected as a human being, to be given the rights of a human being in this society, on this earth, in this day, which we intend to bring into existence by any. means. necessary!

With that, Shabazz and Pariah turn away from the camera and walk into the distance, as the scene fades to black...

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
The scene starts shaky as the camera comes to life, and once it does, we are greeted by “The Ace” Max Maverick. This isn’t the usual set-up that fans have become accustomed to when it pertains to “The Ace”; it’s as basic as you can get with a plain black backdrop behind Max. Max is wearing his spiked leather jacket with an Iron Maiden “Killers” t-shirt underneath the jacket and black leather pants.

Max Maverick: Chester, keep still with the camera, will you?! So you have it steady and ready?

Chester: Yes, Mr. Maverick.

Max Maverick: Good, good.

Max rubs his hands together as he prepares to speak.

Max Maverick: Greetings, AMA fans, and most importantly, my Maverick Maniacs! It is I, yours truly, “THE Ace” Max Maverick! Now, before I address what I’m here to speak about, I would be remiss if I didn’t talk about my match at Last Man Standing, where Christopher McMichaels and yours truly, defeated the team of Water Buffalo Jones and Taco Sushi. Would you have expected anything less? Was the result of that match ever in doubt? If you’ve been paying attention, then it shouldn’t have been in doubt. Young Christopher and myself did exactly what we said we would do, and we put a beating on Buffalo Jones and Taco, the likes of which they will surely never, ever forget.

Unfortunately, it wasn’t as easy. No, you see, some worthless ingrates, a bunch of sideshow freaks, decided to stick their noses in my business once again. Then they dared to put their hands on myself and Young Christopher. Malice, I don’t know what your problem is; quite frankly, I don’t care. I don’t care where you’ve come from and what happened to you in your life. I don’t care if your mommies never tucked you in at night or if your daddies weren’t there for you; I don’t care. None of that is a good enough reason to put your filthy, disgusting hands on me. So if you think that you will get away with these attacks, you better think again. It’s only a matter of time before I get my hands on you, and I’ll do everything in my power to make sure that you regret laying your dirty hands on me!

Max stops and calms himself down before continuing his speech.

Max Maverick: That was not the only thing that went down at Last Man Standing. Before my match, I was approached by a man known as Shabazz Hamad, and Mr. Hamad inquired about acquiring my services to join his agency. Now, I don’t have an answer just yet; like I told my trusty cameraman Chester here, never give them an immediate answer, make them sweat it out. But, of course, I say that with all due respect, Mr. Hamad, because you seem like a savvy businessman, and you should know better than anyone why I’ve chosen not to give an immediate answer. I promise you, though, I will have an answer for you at Road to Gold; you have my guarantee, Mr. Hamad.

That’s not the only thing that will go down at Road to Gold because I will be facing a client of Mr. Hamad, known simply as Pariah. A man that is undefeated so far in AMA. A man of few words, in all honesty, a man that I don’t know if he’s a man or not. He’s been entirely dominant and has left a wave of destruction everywhere he has gone. I’m going to be perfectly honest with you; I don’t know how to approach this one. Pariah is like no one that I have ever faced before in my career. Sure, I’ve met some big men—monsters, beasts, but never anyone like Pariah.

I’m sure this isn’t what you’ve expected of me. I know that I’m usually all talk, but I’m kind of at a loss for words here. I don’t know what I’ve done to be placed in this situation. I don’t know what that fathead Oliver Thawne was thinking when he made this match official; this isn’t right.

Max hangs his head low and looks almost defeated.

Chester: Mr. Maverick, are you okay?

Max is about to answer when his phone goes off. It’s a number that he doesn’t recognize, and he’s not sure if he should answer, but something inside him brings him to it.

Max Maverick: Hello...how did you get this number? Really?

Max is nodding his head as he listens to whoever is on the other line. Soon a sly smirk begins to form as Max is listening intently now.

Max Maverick: Well, I’ll be honest, you had my curiosity, but now you have my attention.

He continues to nod until the call ends.

Chester: Mr. Maverick, who was that? What’s going on?

Max Maverick: Your incessant questions would typically bother me to no end, but not now. Chester, shut up now and follow me.

Chester does as he’s told and begins to follow his boss, who then turns around and takes the camera from Chester and turns it off, which brings this promo to an abrupt end.​