Paramore- Brand New Eyes

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

I bet at least of a few of you thought this was the leak...NOPE..lol

Anyway I know there's a lot of Paramore fans in here. New album coming out in a few weeks. Two tracks released so far, "Ignorance" and "Brick By Boring Brick"...along with the music track from "Careful".

DISCUSS

Spity94

Reaction score
I cant wait for it to come out, ive heard 3 of the tracks (Ignorance, Brick by Boring Brick and Where the Lines Overlap) and ive liked all 3 of them, based on what ive heard and the reviews the album has been getting, it should be a pretty solid album

noumenon

I'm just shocked it hasn't leaked yet. There are a few full album reviews floating around. That usually means a leak is imminent.

PeepShow

Only song I've heard is Ignorance and that's all I plan on listening to until the whole album comes out. I've heard this will surpass Riot will flying colors, and I just don't know. I really don't know how it could. Of course I said that with SYG this year too and they did it, so who knows.

Toddy

Reaction score
Only heard Ignorance and Brick by Boring Brick and I am really looking forward to Braand New Eyes

J

...More importently Matt TUck says he's finishing vocals for the Bullet for my Valentine follow up to Scream Aim Fire and the album will be done by the end of September. >.< Sorry you sig took my mind over Toddy.

noumenon

^Hopefully it isn't as forgettable as the last 3/4s of Scream Aim Fire.....

But anyway. Brand New Eyes is getting incredible reviews. Supposedly a lot more texture and everything going on. Riot is going to be a tough one to top sales wise... but Paramore are red hot right now...so I'm not doubting they can do it.

Hometown Kid

Only song I've heard is Ignorance and that's all I plan on listening to until the whole album comes out. I've heard this will surpass Riot will flying colors, and I just don't know.

Same and same. I like Ignorance but like half of their Riot-era stuff is still better than that. I think it'll be about as good as Riot but not better, just different. I really like their first album too so if BNE is as good as Riot then they'll have 3 great albums so...*shrug*

J

^^Check out "Who do you think you are" Its the first released track its really good.

And about Paramore my style is music has been slowly changing and I'm startin to dig Paramore so lets see if this album hooks me or not.

noumenon

A friend of mine who works at a radio station has heard Brand New Eyes. He said take the seriousness of Decode, combine it with the intensity of Riot and add a little more texture and experimenting and you've got BNE.

Toddy

Reaction score
^^Check out "Who do you think you are" Its the first released track its really good.

And about Paramore my style is music has been slowly changing and I'm startin to dig Paramore so lets see if this album hooks me or not.

Who do you think you are is fucking awesome it really makes me wish it is comming out within the next few weeks

J

Yea there shootin for early 2010 =[ But gives me time to save up I plan on buying THe Posion Delux, Scream Aim Fire Delux and there Dvd's Plus the new album when it comes out. I'm done downloading imma start really supportin my fav bands.

noumenon

I'm a CD/DVD junkie. If something leaks I'll download it but I have to go out and buy it too. My CD collection is getting absolutely massive. I've got a walk in closet in the spare room of my house and I'm working on some shelving units to hold all my CDs.

seX-Power

Ignorance is basically Misery Business v2 with minor improvement, not saying there's anything wrong with that. For the other leaked songs I have failed to find a great copy so ill be waiting for September 25th (4 days earlier than the US) to see how the whole album really is like. I'm expecting great things with the reviews so far, and hopefully Ignorance takes off more as a single and Paramore become a greater known band.

Spity94

Reaction score
The only reason ive heard other songs other than Ignorance is because they played Where the Lines Overlap when i went to see them in the No Doubt tour (Left after Paramore's set was over, didnt care for No Doubt to be honest) and they released Brick by Boring Brick on their website