PainINCLmc

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PainINClmc

Jobber
Reaction score
Hello,

My name is PainINCLmc or Pain In New Chrome Lettering mc. The name comes from an old MGS (Metal Gear Solid) clan I was in with some friends. I've been watching WWE, WCW, Freedoms, BJPW, NJPW, ECW, ROH, and PGW for a few years off and on. My favorite wrestlers are Jun Kasai, Masada, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Kevin Steen, and Sami Callihan. I'm not very good at these intro posts so if you want to know anything about me please feel free to ask. I hope to enjoy this forum as much as possible.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Pain. Stoked for Callihan debuting in the WWE?

PainINClmc

Jobber
Reaction score
Welcome aboard Pain. Stoked for Callihan debuting in the WWE?

Yes and no. Yes because I am a fan of Sami and I think he deserves it. No because I am afraid of what WWE will do with his gimmick once he debuts. Thanks for the welcome by the way.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Yes and no. Yes because I am a fan of Sami and I think he deserves it. No because I am afraid of what WWE will do with his gimmick once he debuts. Thanks for the welcome by the way.

You're welcome. I wouldn't be so worried. WWE's current track record with independents has been pretty solid (Punk, Bryan, Rollins, Ambrose, Zaynerico, Brodie Lee) with Low Ki being the only dud and that was more his own fault than anything. But being cautious is good.

PainINClmc

Jobber
Reaction score
You're welcome. I wouldn't be so worried. WWE's current track record with independents has been pretty solid (Punk, Bryan, Rollins, Ambrose, Zaynerico, Brodie Lee) with Low Ki being the only dud and that was more his own fault than anything. But being cautious is good.

Very True. Those guys are doing very well for themselves in the WWE. Well, exception of Low Ki of course.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Which isn't that odd considering Ki's supposed ego/attitude.

PainINClmc

Jobber
Reaction score
Awesome! I'm glad I'm not the only one on here who was played the games. Thanks again. If you like I can try to make you one.