Paige vs Naomi divas championship match

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BrockLesnarFanForLife

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Its official Paige vs Naomi for the divas championship at MITB is on yesssss I know this will be a great match as both ladies are athletic and can put on a decent match. I hope Paige retains as shes my fav

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Meh it will be a 5 minute match TOPS and it looks like Naomi is whooping her ass then Paige gets her to tap miraculously, seems to be how things go for her lately.. pending Vince is still approving of her reign.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I'd actually really like to see Naomi win this, but either we'll see super-paige or Cameron will get involved and it's likely that Paige will retain the title.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I think Cameron will get involved and the Funks split up. Cameron vs Paige at Battleground and Naomi will interfere on Paige's behalf and a SummerSlam match between Naomi and Cameron possibly a triple threat with Paige.

Majour

Filthy Creep
Reaction score
I'd rather not see Cameron and Paige again, but I guess if it gets the Funkadactyls to split, then it can't be all bad. I just don't rate Cameron at all.

Victoria Justice

Champion
Reaction score
I think Cameron will get involved and the Funks split up. Cameron vs Paige at Battleground and Naomi will interfere on Paige's behalf and a SummerSlam match between Naomi and Cameron possibly a triple threat with Paige.
I agree with you but i just dont find Cameron a good wrestler but if Cameron and Naomi split it can not be all bad.