Paige forced to retire

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'm sure Sasha feels bad enough. She clearly didn't intend on hurting Paige. I am fairly certain they are friends as well.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
And if anyone is wondering, this is where the kick took place:

oh shit, this is the first time I actually got to see the kick itself instead of just the aftermath. That actually looked pretty brutal if you consider the medical consequences. I hope Sasha's not beating herself up over it because I'm sure she feels really bad rn. Like others already said, shit like this happens. Imagine how Owens Hart must've felt after spiking Austin's head through the ring, or Samoa Joe after ending Tyson Kidd's career with a simple move he's done a million times at that point.

Then again, a part of me believes that maybe they cleared her a bit too soon considering how quickly we got to the point of hitting the reset button again, but it's crazy how one little movement during something they've been through a thousand times can change everything

Crimson

Reaction score
cause his little virgin heart couldn't handle that she was fucking other people rather than him.
some yall are insensitive af.
I've fucked more girls than you ever jerked off. So shut up kido. Learn how to get a good joke.

Last edited:

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
No matter the thread it seems, if the topic in the OP is about Paige, the thread eventually becomes a sex topic involving virgins and masturbation.

200.gif

Still not seeing any updates on what happens next for her.

rubyriottfan

The Artiste
Reaction score
Paige it is with the bottom of my heart i hate to see this happen to someone and someone who's career has just started in the WWE and I am sorry this is happening to you we the fans of the WWE we say ty for bringing and giving us the memories we wish you the best of luck

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
I've fucked more girls than you ever jerked off. So shut up kido. Learn how to get a good joke.
I missed the part where it was a good joke? nice one, bragging how many bitches you get on the Internet, lmfao
i believe you.

Crimson

Reaction score
I missed the part where it was a good joke? nice one, bragging how many bitches you get on the Internet, lmfao
i believe you.
Sorry, I don't talk to CM Punk's fans. They're the worst. You're just another reason to prove my point.