Paige & Alberto (on-going thread)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Watching the reactions to this has been more cringe than watching Paige and Alberto themselves.

Assholes React to Paige and Alberto, coming soon to the E! network!

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Watching the reactions to this has been more cringe than watching Paige and Alberto themselves.

Assholes React to Paige and Alberto, coming soon to the E! network!
As a rule I rarely watch "reaction" videos...I don't really see the point.

I will admit I did watch a few reaction compilation clips when [HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG]
came out at #30 in the Royal Rumble this year...just because I found them
so damn funny.

• Haha
Reactions: Snowman1

Snowman1

Reaction score

I will admit I did watch a few reaction compilation clips when [HASHTAG]#IgnoreReigns[/HASHTAG]
so damn funny.

Haha, usually I don't mind them. I get the point, but when getting it I just get bored watching people staring bored at the camera before clearing overreacting for effect.
But hey, they're entertaining when the reactions are genuine and hilarious...... like watching hopes and dreams everywhere get dashed when that buzzer hit at the Rumble

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score

so damn funny.

Agreed. You know, I spend about 9 hours making a YouTube video. I read submitted stories, rewrite them so they're in my voice, record, edit, put together a compilation of scary stories never heard anywhere else... but then someone gets 10 million views per video for making the same faces over and over again as they watch a video... sigh...

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Agreed. You know, I spend about 9 hours making a YouTube video. I read submitted stories, rewrite them so they're in my voice, record, edit, put together a compilation of scary stories never heard anywhere else... but then someone gets 10 million views per video for making the same faces over and over again as they watch a video... sigh...
Exactly...Reaction videos express no talent or creativeness...its just...

*Watches something* "OH MY GOD!!!"

Its fucking lazy!

Snowman1

Reaction score
"5, 4, 3"

"Samoa Joe!"

"2, 1 *Buzz*"

*#IgnoreReigns music hits*

"Fuck!"

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

That was legendary!!!

The first one in that video was too, there in that bar when everyone groaned. It felt like the parallel universe version of the Cubs winning the World Series.

[HASHTAG]#cheappops[/HASHTAG]

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician
Reaction score
Meh. Del Rio is a tool. He's been that way since he was born and he always will be.

I didn't believe it was possible to be a bigger tool than Randy Orton is but Del Rio has managed it.

He out does himself everyday of his life. He's worked at it and perfected it. It's unconscious and I don't know how he does it.

That cat could roll out of bed, donate money to a worthy cause and still manage to come out looking like a complete tool.

Mark the day he shows up in court unable to speak English, using a translator only to claim Triple H is actually a school buddy of his and that he's a huge fan of Paul Levesque.

Wow. Even Scott Hall thinks this guy has a substance abuse problem.

• Haha
Reactions: Koko B.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
"Paige also addressed the audio recording of the argument in which she can be heard telling Alberto, "Stay the f*ck away from me."

"If you listen to that stupid audio," Paige says ... "You will hear him saying he's pressing charges on ME. We all say stuff when we are mad.""

I never got mad at my husband and told him I was going to press charges...
She lied about the incident and she was the one who threw the glass like we all thought already.
200.gif

It doesn't say why she threw the glass though... But I am fairly certain Alberto saying he hoped her uncle would die would justify that.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
"Paige also addressed the audio recording of the argument in which she can be heard telling Alberto, "Stay the f*ck away from me."

"If you listen to that stupid audio," Paige says ... "You will hear him saying he's pressing charges on ME. We all say stuff when we are mad.""

I never got mad at my husband and told him I was going to press charges...
She lied about the incident and she was the one who threw the glass like we all thought already.
200.gif

It doesn't say why she threw the glass though... But I am fairly certain Alberto saying he hoped her uncle would die would justify that.

A sign of an abusive relationship, the victim is made to believe they are the one causing it.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
A sign of an abusive relationship, the victim is made to believe they are the one causing it.
Yes, 1000 x's yes. I know all about it. She did nothing wrong. I would have thrown something at him too for saying that.