• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

P.p.c

Famou$ 187

644fdyd.gif

Did every bit of this all on my own & i think it turned out good.
RATE/FEEDBACK

Famous...What did you use to add that text and that border? What program are you using period. It is 5 pictures smashed together with a border and text.

1/10

Still...did you use a program for this? What one?

Famou$ 187

Damn..wtf low scores?That shit is good.I did all that by myself.This was made for my sister so she could put it on her Myspace.My sister is the 4th girl.If you was wantin to know P.P.C stands for Pretty Pussy Clikk.And TOK if you actually wanna know what progam i use pm or im me on Aim.

Famou$ 187

Lol Hitman.
Nah Peep that White gurl is my sister's friend th0.

The Miz

Damn..wtf low scores?That shit is good.I did all that by myself.This was made for my sister so she could put it on her Myspace.My sister is the 4th girl.If you was wantin to know P.P.C stands for Pretty Pussy Clikk.And TOK if you actually wanna know what progam i use pm or im me on Aim.

This shit is not good. Sure the ladies are good looking.. well some of them. But GFX wise, you have taken 5 pics, put them side by side with a pink boarder. And to make the text flash I am assuming you just made 1 sig with text and 1 sig without text then you put the two pics together flashing.

On top of that the pics are blurry & squished.

20/10 no matter what tho fo'sho! Best GFX I EVA DID SAW!!?!