Owen Hart = secret WWE CHAMP NO JOKE!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
idk..

I still say he should have got to be champion

Beer Money Army

ok just like the title says -

OWEN HART = SECRET FORMER WWE (WWF AT THE TIME BEFORE HIS DEATH) CHAMPION. THIS IS TRUE. EVEN THOUGH HIS TITLE REIGN WAS NEVER RECORDED ON WWE.COM THEY TRIED TO MAKE IT AS SECRET AS THEY COULD. HERE IS PROOF!!!!!!!!!!!! THE WWE TITLE REIGN THE WWE DIDN"T WANT YOU TO KNOW ABOUT!!!, I WAS SHOCKED AT THIS AS WELL. HERE IS PROOF!!!!!!

There below is a you tube video of a secret house show match which was a few months before his death and he would go one on one with Bret Hart when he was the champ and than Owen had won it and the WWE kept it secret until now, they didn't even record it on wwe.com. No one knows about it...

This match was wanted to be forgotten about so much that they made this a lumberjack match with all the rejects and no bodies of the WWF at the time, which included the Bushwackers, Jim anvil and a couple others...

Here is the four - five minute long Video of this match where Owen won the WWF title and no one knew about it. Owen was forced to give the WWF title back to Bret Hart on the very next house show in some overseas country and when they came back to the next Raw Show in America and no one would hear or speak of this again. It wouldn't even be recorded on the wwe champions history...

This is the VIDEO FOR PROOF!!!!

[yt]IIzY_XY4y44&feature=related[/yt]

Thoughts... ON Owen being screwed over for the title reign he deserved ....
On this big Conspiracy.

This is such a big load of Shit on OWEN I thought it needed to be discussed, I was as shocked as you guys will be because I only found out about this a few hours ago.

DISCUSS!!!

didn't you know about this.. i knew this years ago

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
The point of a lumberjack match is so the competitors can't leave, not so everyone else can come in.

But yeah, the only reasons those were recorded is because they were so heavily covered online that so many people knew about it, that they pretty much had to recognize it. This definitely wasn't the case in 1994.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
You're Blue. WWE change titles on overseas tours all of the time and don't officially recognize it. Kill yourself please.

Chuck is right, WWE doesn't always recognize title changes no matter how long or short the reign was...Antonio Inoki won the WWE Championship but the title change was never recognized by the Fed, instead they kept the belt on Bob Backlund. Backlund is really a 4 time WWE Champion but WWE only reconizes 2 of the 4 reigns.

jackmcmanus21

Reaction score
whoever said that what happened to Owen is Vince's fault is way outta line.

Slyfox696

Reaction score
My apologoies on bumping an older thread, but there is a lot of mis-information going on here, and hopefully, the matter can be put to rest.

First, as far as WHEN this was happening, it is probably around 1994. Obviously Bret and Owen were feuding, and you can hear Gorilla Monsoon calling the match. I'm guessing somewhere between WM 10 and SS 94.

Finally, as far as the "title reign" goes, this video does not do the scene justice. If you do your research, what you will find is that after the video ends, the match gets re-started, due to the interference at the end. Bret Hart goes on to win the match.

Thus Owen Hart NEVER WON THE WWF TITLE, as the original decision was overturned, and the match was restarted. Thus, it was never recorded as a match win, and never recognized as a title win.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
My apologoies on bumping an older thread, but there is a lot of mis-information going on here, and hopefully, the matter can be put to rest.

First, as far as WHEN this was happening, it is probably around 1994. Obviously Bret and Owen were feuding, and you can hear Gorilla Monsoon calling the match. I'm guessing somewhere between WM 10 and SS 94.

Finally, as far as the "title reign" goes, this video does not do the scene justice. If you do your research, what you will find is that after the video ends, the match gets re-started, due to the interference at the end. Bret Hart goes on to win the match.

Thus Owen Hart NEVER WON THE WWF TITLE, as the original decision was overturned, and the match was restarted. Thus, it was never recorded as a match win, and never recognized as a title win.

but still that was a stupid way to do that because they have matches end like that alot and then the ref never does anything....they just never wanted Owen to do anything...the way they wrote that was stupid as hell cause Owen should have held the Title at one point in his career

Slyfox696

Reaction score
but still that was a stupid way to do that because they have matches end like that alot and then the ref never does anything....they just never wanted Owen to do anything...the way they wrote that was stupid as hell cause Owen should have held the Title at one point in his career
I guess you have never heard of the "Dusty Finish". It was quite common back in the day. This is a modified version.

And no, Owen Hart should NEVER have held the title at any point in his career. Owen Hart was a career midcarder, who had only two shining moments in his wrestling career. One was to face his own brother, and the other was to die in a wrestling ring. Hate to sound callous, but the simple fact is that Owen Hart should never have been near a World Title.

Ripper

Reaction score
I watched the video and the match most likely got restarted. Or less they wouldn't have cut off the video like that.

I was at a house show in early 1999 where Owen cheated to win the IC Title, and then a referee came down and restarted the match, with Owen losing.