• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Owen Hart DVD in the Works

Deezy

DZ PZ
Was skeptical, but now that I know that Owens wife gave it the OK, I'm pretty pumped.

Better put his feud with Shamrock on there, underrated imo.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Weirds me out how that woman wants her late husband to be completely forgot about....that's two deaths. One from body, and another from memory.

Cwalker

She obviously still blames WWE. It's been 16 years I would have hoped she'd bury the hatchet so that her children could watch their father who was so good at his craft.

If I held someone responsible for the death of my wife and the mother of my children, I would never bury the hatchet with them or want them to make any money of their name in any way, shape or form. Having said that, I'm fucking psyched for an Owen DVD, so I'm glad they're completely ignoring her wishes.