OVERDRIVE PPV discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Pete

Reaction score
I think...I know who the third tag team will be in that tournament ;)

Wink wink, nudge nudge...

BDC

Reaction score
We need to build to a big match at OVERDRIVE for the new title...have we given it a name? International? what?

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
OK, more tease on SEVEN and major tease on EIGHT with an appearance by Claressa King...no talking.

Was it ok that Bronko jumped the newbies that didn't rp? I may do it again if we have a no show. Bronko is going to be the muscle of the PWA.

ALSO, NEWSFLASH...CHRISS is tired of FLAIR and wants a new character. Trying to talk him into holding off till OVERDRIVE before we drop Flair. I would like to use the moment to build story. Have either an attack by John McHenry to build him or a beating by the PWA taking him out. If we do this we can just let it ride the way it is and if he wins, the belt is vacated. If he loses, SYN carries. NO WORK. What do you think?

These guys need to quit gettin tired of their characters and just evolve them into something else... goodness ain't that hard :p

But if he tired of him... if he loses to Syn... we can still have McHenry just finish him off and Flair can be gone and he can bring in a new guy. I'd rather not have the title vacated though... specially not this early. Probably just have him drop the belt to Syn... but if Syn doesn't show then we vacate.

As far as the new belt goes... I dunno. International sounds fine to me.

And its cool to have the muscle jump the no shows.

BDC

Reaction score
These guys need to quit gettin tired of their characters and just evolve them into something else... goodness ain't that hard :p

But if he tired of him... if he loses to Syn... we can still have McHenry just finish him off and Flair can be gone and he can bring in a new guy. I'd rather not have the title vacated though... specially not this early. Probably just have him drop the belt to Syn... but if Syn doesn't show then we vacate.

As far as the new belt goes... I dunno. International sounds fine to me.

And its cool to have the muscle jump the no shows.

Cool on all points. Yeah, it's a little early to get tired of characters. They keep that up and the PWA guys will own them. Just for the sheer fact that they have to start over again all the time. We need some strong ACW guys to stand against ...hate to lose Flair.

Ok, THE ACW INTERNATIONAL TITLE it is...Pete, any dissension?

So do we put it up at OVERDRIVE and HOW?

Pete

Reaction score
Dude. You know me. I'm always happy to call a spade a spade (and an IT title an IT title).

Fine with me. Carry on.

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Yeahhhh we gonna have to establish some new rules as far as character changes.

Like if you are a champion you are not allowed to change your character.

If you change a character then you cannot change to a new one for at least 45 days. And you must notify all members of staff of decision.

Just something cause this is ridiculous. You are a world champion and you want to change? Nobody does that.

Pete

Reaction score
How bout adding a character? I want to add a manager for Darren, is that doable at this point?

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
managers are tricky cause some folks don't know how to use a manager properly. But... you can if you want.

BDC

Reaction score
Managers may not even need to be signed up. Like I did with DJ for a while, Pete.

SYN vs Christopher Flair ACW Championship

LWO vs Mercy and Indiana (Braggin rights)

BDC

Reaction score
Just something to work with here. I say we do ONE more show and put up the PPV. Will have a lot of new people to place too.

SYN vs Christopher Flair ACW Championship with John McHenry as special guest referee?

LWO vs Mercy and Indiana (Braggin rights)

Eric Snow vs Drew Alexander vs John McHenry?? vs Darren Pesinger vs Stevie Starr vs Jacqui Monroe for the first ever ACW International Title via Ladder Match!!
(Not sure about McHenry in this one)

Zasalamel vs Andrew Sanders (If Andy even shows up)

Billy Young vs Nicky Trix vs Henry Calvash [newby fight- these three know each other from PWA, but only one is bringing a PWA original (BILLY YOUNG)]

BDC

Reaction score
SYN vs Christopher Flair ACW Championship with John McHenry as special guest referee? I say we add Drew Alexander to this match.
SYN VS FLAIR VS ALEXANDER w? McHENRY as special guest ref

LWO vs Mercy and Indiana vs Rippercussion (Pete's new tag team)(Braggin rights)

Eric Snow vs John McHenry?? vs Jacqui Monroe for the first ever ACW International Title via Ladder Match!!
What say we turn this into a triple threat?

Zasalamel vs Andrew Sanders (If Andy even shows up)?????? Ready to change this if Andy no shows us again..this Heath Venomous might be better!

Billy Young vs Nicky Trix vs Henry Calvash [newby fight- these three know each other from PWA, but only one is bringing a PWA original (BILLY YOUNG)]

MORE TO COME

Slim

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
newageoutlaws
Favorite Wrestler
tara
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
I wanna know who this Heath guy is... and Andy... shoot I'm bout ready to cut him :p

I need somethin for my clown to do

BDC

Reaction score
Like MOST of the roster, he's brand new...he's the Vampire wanna be..lol

Pete

Reaction score
Now that we have three-maybe-four tags, we should have a Tag belt, what do you guys think?