OutLAST - Only One Man Will Survive

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

BVD

Reaction score
OutLAST is a reality show where thirty men are placed on an island and unleashed into the wilderness with one goal in mind... to be the last man left alive. These men must kill each other to become the soul survivor and escape the island with their lives.

Participants:
Abyss
AJ Styles
Alex Shelley
Batista
Bobby Lashley
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho
Christian Cage
Christopher Daniels
CM Punk
Edge
Hardcore Holly
Jeff Hardy
John Cena
John Morrison
Kane
Ken Kennedy
Kurt Angle
Matt Hardy
Randy Orton
Raven
Rhino
Robert Roode
Ron Killings
Samoa Joe
Santino Marella
Shawn Michaels
Shelton Benjamin
Triple H
The Undertaker

COMING SOON...

JHar888

Reaction score
Haha, guys. I kinda like this idea. Although this is a rediculously stupid iudea, being the defender of the n00bs I am, I must say - I will be "reviewing." lol...

CT Styles

I think I speak for most people on this forum when i say "Your an Idiot" lol

BVD

Reaction score
Umm... what is your guys problem? I am definately not a noob when it comes to "be a booker" or "fan fiction" because I have been on prowrestling.com's discussion forum since 2004 doing feds. I just really am bored with writing matches and wanted to try something interesting because someone wrote a story very similar to this a long time ago and it was amazing. Please do not judge before anything is even written and if you must judge, then keep it to yourself and don't fill up this thread.

C4

wtf is this thing, lmao I CAN'T, just CAN'T STOP LAUGHING.
THE SECOND LINE WAS FUCKING AMAZING, REP+ n00b, you are funny!!!!

These men must kill each other to become the soul survivor and escape the island with their lives.

:roflmao:

BVD

Reaction score
There are three helicopters in the distance seen flying towards the island. As they touch down, ten men are taken off each helicopter but they are blindfolded. They are taken into a large wood building and stood against a wall in single file. The blindfolds are removed.

Edge- "Finally! That was the scariest helicopter ride."

Santino Marella- "You're telling me! I almosta threw up TWICE!"

?????- "SILENCE!"

The men become very quiet and a man walks out from the dark and it's.. PAUL HEYMAN!! Some of the men relax and start talking again.

Heyman- "I said silence! I brought you all here as part of a game where you could leave this island with a million dollars. What you didn't know though, is the prize you will be more happy about receiving will be your life! Twenty nine of you men will not make it home. There are no phones. No connections at all to the outside world. When I say to leave this building, you will enter the wildnerness and survive on your own. There are weapons scattered throughout the island. Work alone or with a team, but remember that in the end there can only be one man left alive. And those men that brought you here.."

Heyman glances over at six huge men carrying machineguns.

Heyman- "Yes, they will use those guns against you. Do not try to escape. Do not try to harm myself or my employees. Just try to survive. Before you leave, each man will pick a bag and then exit this building. The killing will not start until every man has left this building. Now let's begin.."

The camera points down and we see there are thirty bags on the ground, but no one is quite sure what is in them.

Hardcore Holly- "Whoa, now hold on a second, Paul. You're gonna stand there and tell us that twenty nine of us are going to die and just expect us to be fine with that. You think we are going to just listen to this?"

Heyman- "Yes, I do believe you will listen to this because once you get outside you will realize that the helicopters are now gone and the only way you will EVER get off this island is if you cooperate. Now, since you spoke up Bob, would you like to take the first bag... or no bag at all?"

Hardcore really thinks about the question and has his hand on the bag he will choose, but then just shakes his head and leaves the building.

Heyman- "Gentlemen, what you just witnessed was a fool who does not deserve to live. Now there is one extra bag here and I will leave that bag here for if Hardcore survives the night, something tells me he will realize he wants this bag and he will come back for it."

Heyman nods towards the bag and one of the large men grabs the bag and exits into another room in the building.

Heyman- "Now men, one at a time starting from the left, come and grab your bag. Once you have grabbed your bag, exit this building and do not come back unless I announce that you are the winner. I will be watching your every move. Good luck."

To be continued...

C4

Amazing first show, freaking Awesome... you are a funny genius!
Okay seriously it's crazy but funny and I love it..
Extend the Matches a little bit :roflmao:

BM: x
WM: x
BP: Hardcore Holly Leaves
WM: Heymen intro

Overall a pretty good show, just extend the Matches a bit :roflmao:

phantomgerald

LOL. Interesting concept so far. It would have been tough to pull it off, but your writing's good.

JHar888

Reaction score
That wasn't that bad, this is a good idea, although it may be way too farfetched and rediculously unreal. C4, stop the rude comments. I'm not saying this to cause a problem, but if you're gonna act rude to BVD, then don't post in his thread. Perhaps you can post in the CWE Reunion? lol...

BVD

Reaction score
The first man to grab a bag was Robert Roode and he quickly took off out of the building. As he got far enough away, he stopped and opened the bag. Roode pulled out a machete! He rubs his hand down the blade and seems content with the weapon he received.

Back in the building, the rest of the wrestlers take their turn grabbing their bag and exiting the house. Once all the wrestlers are gone, Heyman and his crew settle in the building's other room to watch the events unfold.

Outside, The Undertaker is walking through some thick forest and we see that his weapon was a nightstick. He seems fairly skilled with his item as he swings it around. Must have learned a thing or two from that Bossman.

We can see on the video that the Undertaker and Matt Hardy are very close to each other, yet they do not see one another. Matt is carrying a spear and poking through the bushes with it. As they inch closer together the Undertaker stops as if he hears something. Matt keeps coming closer and suddenly his face is out of the bushes and looking into the face of the Undertaker.

Both men take a second to react and are unsure if they should fight the other man, but before long the Undertaker's nightstick has smacked Matt in the face and knocked him to the ground. Undertaker begins to hit Matt repeatedly all over the body until he stops moving. The Undertaker looks content with his kill and rolls his eyes into the back of his head.

Matt Hardy- "I will NEVER DIE!"

Undertaker opens his eyes and Matt thrusts his spear through his body! Taker drops to his knees and just stares lifelessly at Matt before dropping on his back to the ground. We are taken back to a shot of Heyman watching the monitors..

Heyman- "Wow. Who would have thought the Dead Man would be the first to die?"

Heyman chuckles to himself and his henchmen uneasily chuckle with him.

To be continued...

:jason2:
The Undertaker

CT Styles

Its actually quite good it reminds me of lost.

Is this like a take off of the condemned?